Windows 10: Windows 10 - High CPU Usage - Very Sluggish.

Discus and support Windows 10 - High CPU Usage - Very Sluggish. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/baTX2SF.png I don't think it should be maxing out my resources with a low intensive game like Dota2 running? 85205 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by exzacklyright, May 23, 2017.

1. Windows 10 - High CPU Usage - Very Sluggish.

https://i.imgur.com/baTX2SF.png

I don't think it should be maxing out my resources with a low intensive game like Dota2 running?

:)

exzacklyright, May 23, 2017

2. Can I undo the November 10th Update?

There's 5 or 6 very intensive processes that run for days/weeks that will make Windows 10 very sluggish after the update. Once those are done it will be snappy again. This may not be the exact case that applies to you, but I explain how to check and see
    here: PSA: Windows 10 High CPU Usage after Update

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 23, 2017
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 23, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 - High CPU Usage - Very Sluggish.

1. Windows 10 - High CPU Usage - Very Sluggish. - Similar Threads - High CPU Usage

2. Very High CPU usage when starting Minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very High CPU usage when starting Minecraft: Is Minecraft supposed to use almost 100% of my CPU when it starts up? I started the game, tabbed out and checked task manager and it said my CPU was at 98%, then dropped to less than 10. I tested and it has nothing to do with the graphics cause I tried it with the highest and...
  3. Ram and CPU usage is very high

Ram and CPU usage is very high: Task Manager shows that My account is using 2GB while in Performance Tab Its telling me I'm Using 9GB of 12GB Please help. I tried restarting but it never works. While the CPU usage is DOUBLED, I use 20% it tells me im using 40% im using 50% it tells me 100% and crashes all...
  4. Cpu usage very high

Cpu usage very high: My computer is fairly new, 16 gb of ram, decent computer overall, however I can barely run any game or even go on the internet because my cpu and disk usage will go from 5% to 100% in an instant and I have no idea why. I have tried everything i can possibly find on the...
  5. Vmmem CPU and memory usage are very high

Vmmem CPU and memory usage are very high: Hi. My laptop is a Dell i7 with 16M running on Windows is 10 Home Edition uptodated, which is constantly overwhelmed by this one process vmmem, which consumes, on a regular basis, 6-7MB of RAM, but it escalates up to 12MB and I just can't tell why. This issue started very...
  6. Very High CPU Usage on Windows 10

Very High CPU Usage on Windows 10: So I just recently bought new computer parts and built my pc. First week of using it was great but then all of the sudden, it started Bluescreening which the issue was bad ram and I have replaced it. But when my pc was Bulescreening, my CPU and Disk usage is almost always...
  7. Services and controller app very high cpu usage

Services and controller app very high cpu usage: Whenever i start up my laptop already doing that in clean boots, i open the task manager and in the first 3 minutes all goes well. Until the services and controller app keeps on rising and ends up taking around 80-90% of the cpu, resulting in a total of 100% cpu usage...
  8. Very high CPU usage on Windows 10

Very high CPU usage on Windows 10: So I just recently bought new computer parts and built my pc. First week of using it was great but then all of the sudden, it started Bluescreening which the issue was bad ram and I have replaced it. But when my pc was Bulescreening, my CPU and Disk usage is almost always...
  9. Laptop Freezing, CPU Usage and Memory Very High

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Freezing, CPU Usage and Memory Very High: Hiya! I hope that this is in the right place, but... can someone help me? I've been having issues with my Toshiba laptop since, day one. I, obviously, had Windows 8.1 when I got this laptop, which was 6 months ago, just after Xmas and that had problems. Lagging whenever...
  10. My ram and cpu usage is very high

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My ram and cpu usage is very high: Hey guys my cpu and ram usage is pretty high when im not even doing anything. Screenshot its on swedish but next to CPU is Memory. i found something called poolmon in windows kits where i could see if there was a driver that was using all the cpu and ram but i cant...