Windows 10: Windows 10 Home edition

Discus and support Windows 10 Home edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kev525, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Kev525 Win User

Windows 10 Home edition

All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable.

2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not update drivers for devices Including printers, usb drives, and disk dr.

I cannot repair or reinstall windows 10. I get various errors.

I downloaded and installed the Windows 10 repair tool (ASR) and driver assist form Microsoft support site. These apps did not fix windows 10. but did detect and remove a malware-gen.

I have since run a windows defender full scan, windows malicious software removal tool full scan and Microsoft safety scanner full scan. No malware was detected. But I still cannot use disk drive, printer or usb drives. I have run windows update trouble shooter and driver trouble shooter.

Has anyone else had these issues? anyone know how to fix them?

:)

Kev525, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home edition

Delta6326, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home edition

1. Windows 10 Home edition - Similar Threads - Home edition

2. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  3. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  4. Hey in my Windows 11 Home Edition my virus and threat protection is missing it shows error...

Hey in my Windows 11 Home Edition my virus and threat protection is missing it shows error...: it shows error that contact at IT helpdesk and page not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-in-my-windows-11-home-edition-my-virus-and/1ef46ed0-7a31-4d9e-952f-a23e4e8aa588
  5. Hey in my Windows 11 Home Edition my virus and threat protection is missing it shows error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey in my Windows 11 Home Edition my virus and threat protection is missing it shows error...: it shows error that contact at IT helpdesk and page not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-in-my-windows-11-home-edition-my-virus-and/1ef46ed0-7a31-4d9e-952f-a23e4e8aa588
  6. Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition: Hello, my overseas teammate bought a laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home Single Language non-English. But we need the laptop to function in English UK. How can we change the settings for the laptop to show in English? Thank you....
  7. Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition

Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition: Hello, my overseas teammate bought a laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home Single Language non-English. But we need the laptop to function in English UK. How can we change the settings for the laptop to show in English? Thank you....
  8. Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume': I have an old Toshiba Satellite A30 laptop running Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition.I recently tried to start the machine but was unable to boot - I got a blue screen with the message 'Unmountable _Boot_Volume'.I have the original Product Recovery CD_ROMs that came with the...
  9. Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume'

Windows XP Home Edition - repair blue screen 'Unmountable_Boot_Volume': I have an old Toshiba Satellite A30 laptop running Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition.I recently tried to start the machine but was unable to boot - I got a blue screen with the message 'Unmountable _Boot_Volume'.I have the original Product Recovery CD_ROMs that came with the...
  10. I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link: I never received a link in my email, nor in my Microsoft account for the Windows Home download. When I use the media creation tool, it only downloads Windows 11 pro....when I enter my product key it fails as it should I need windows 11 home. There is no option within the tool...