Windows 10: Windows 10 Home. Media Creation Tool Won't Work.

Discus and support Windows 10 Home. Media Creation Tool Won't Work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Late last year, I brought my laptop in to have the hard drive replaced. The tech installed Win 10 Pro, amongst a few other programs. Starting a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stanley19, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Stanley19 Win User

Windows 10 Home. Media Creation Tool Won't Work.

Late last year, I brought my laptop in to have the hard drive replaced. The tech installed Win 10 Pro, amongst a few other programs. Starting a couple months ago, I was getting alerts to activate my Windows. Now it is at the point where I can't perform certain operations without having it activated.
    I decided to go legit, and buy a download version of Win 10 Home. When I tried to install it, the Media Creation Tool came back with the message "THIS TOOL CAN'T UPDATE YOUR PC. The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool."
    Has anyone dealt with this? Seen this before? Any solution?

:)

Stanley19, Jun 29, 2018

2. Media Creation Tool is NOT working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're getting this issue on downloading Windows 10 using the
    Media Creation Tool. The most common are the network connection or the anti-virus firewall is enabled on your device.

To resolve this, we suggest that you manually update the operating system instead of using the Media Creation Tool. Click on this
    link for the steps on how to update
    Windows.

Eileen Gal, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Kyhi Win User

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home. Media Creation Tool Won't Work. - Similar Threads - Home Media Creation

2. Media Creation Tool not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool not working: For the past 4 hours I've been desperately trying to update my old PC with Windows 7 to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. Unfortunately, every time I open the program, I get error 0x80072f8f - 0x20000. I've tried every single solution I could find online, but none of...
  3. windows 10 media creation tool not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 media creation tool not working: i have been trying to install windows on a new pc but whenever i try to open the media creation tool to download a new windows 10 version on my USB it always crashes and spits out the error 0x80080005 - 0x90018, tried some things i saw online, but nothing works...
  4. windows 10 media creation tool not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 media creation tool not working: i have been trying to install windows on a new pc but whenever i try to open the media creation tool to download a new windows 10 version on my USB it always crashes and spits out the error 0x80080005 - 0x90018, tried some things i saw online, but nothing works...
  5. windows 10 media creation tool not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows media tool creation won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media tool creation won't work.: I got a new pc since my laptop wouldn't even want to factory reset when I tried,and now when i try to create a media tool to give the pc a os it has no osit won't let me.Error message:0x80073b01...
  7. Windows media tool creation won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media tool creation won't work.: I got a new pc since my laptop wouldn't even want to factory reset when I tried,and now when i try to create a media tool to give the pc a os it has no osit won't let me.Error message:0x80073b01...
  8. windows home media creation tool

windows home media creation tool: Hi, I downloaded windows media creation tool to install the home edition on my laptop which licensed for this version but it keep giving me the windows pro edition instead. where I can get the home edition of windows...
  9. Media Creation Tool not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Creation Tool not working?: I had a Windows 10 32 bit PC, and used the tool to upgrade to 64 bits. The whole PC got formatted and the process went smoothly, but when I launched my PC it was still 32 bits! What's the fix to this? And yes I'm sure I download the 64 bit file on my USB submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Not Working

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Not Working: The media creation tool goes thru everything but when it gets to the point were it says it needs to close and clean up then it boots up with windows and you see the numbers loading then it opens up saying for me to agree i do then it checks for updates and when it gets to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 media tool doesnt work anymore

2. media creation tool wont work

3. media creation tool wont work windows 10

4. windows 10 media creation tool wont work,
  5. windows 10 home media creation tool,
  6. media creation tool doesnt work,
  7. win10 media creation tool wont work 2019,
  8. media tool to download windows 10 wont work,
  9. why wont media creation tool work,
  10. mediacreation tool elegir windows 10 home,
  11. windows media creation tool windows pro instead of home,