Windows 10: Windows 10 Home PC keeps dropping offline

Discus and support Windows 10 Home PC keeps dropping offline in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a remote PC set up 1200 miles from my primary residence that I have security cameras attached. I use TeamViewer to log in remotely, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by retreaded, Nov 3, 2016.

1. retreaded Win User

Windows 10 Home PC keeps dropping offline

I have a remote PC set up 1200 miles from my primary residence that I have security cameras attached. I use TeamViewer to log in remotely, and successfully I might add... for the past 4 years (under Windows 7) but after upgrading to Win10 recently, the PC keeps dropping offline and I can't get it to respond. Two weeks ago I was at the remote site and made sure that the remote PC was configured to never sleep and that Windows updates were set to auto re-log in after updates. I get home and boom! yesterday the durn thing goes offline which means I have to travel 1200 miles to touch the mouse so that it will wake up. What am I doing wrong?

:)

retreaded, Nov 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 PC keeps dropping its internet connection

Here is the Result.txt file for the minitoolbox query

OneDrive

KEVIN SHELLY, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 PC keeps dropping its internet connection

Need a tech too for a tune up...thanks

Joe

JoubertOlson, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Home PC keeps dropping offline

1. Windows 10 Home PC keeps dropping offline - Similar Threads - Home keeps dropping

2. Wifi keeps dropping. Realtek RTL8723BE, W10 Home 21H1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps dropping. Realtek RTL8723BE, W10 Home 21H1: Same problem as posted here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-dropping-realtek-rtl8723be-w10-home-no/d969bc5a-1363-4010-b5d0-f5449fb24f52my notebook is an asus ROG-GL553VD with the RTL8723BE network card. my girlfriend has an HP whith the...
  3. Windows 10 keeps dropping bluetooth

Windows 10 keeps dropping bluetooth: Hi Folks,Does anyone have any idea why my laptop keeps dropping bluetooth capability? I'm forever having to reboot the machine if I want to transfer a photo from my phone to the laptop to include it in an email or something. The phone 'sees' the laptop, but the laptop doesn't...
  4. Windows 10 - Ethernet Keeps Dropping and Reconnecting

Windows 10 - Ethernet Keeps Dropping and Reconnecting: Hi all, I have a PC with a Gigabyte AX370-Gaming3 MOBO. About 2.5 weeks ago, the onboard ethernet port quit working after about 2 years of use. It no longer appears in WIN10 as a "Network Connection." Tried all the standard approaches -- updated drivers, deleted the...
  5. Internet connection keeps dropping in Windows 10

Internet connection keeps dropping in Windows 10: I'm using windows 10 and Verizon wifi. I'm not a tekkie so can't tackle complicated issues. My router is a year old. It sits 3 ft away from my PC. Probably 25 times a day I lose wifi on the pc, but not on my laptop. Can you give me any ideas as to why this is happening...
  6. Internet keeps dropping out Windows 10

Internet keeps dropping out Windows 10: Internet keeps dropping out Windows 10___so very frustrating__ can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-dropping-out-windows-10/1256cb4e-e587-4f9e-8486-a274bf6ec7ef
  7. Windows 10 computer dropping home network connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 computer dropping home network connectivity: First, I'm relatively naive with computers in general but can follow instructions. So please, patience and thank you. I have a desktop computer that runs on windows 10, latest updates installed. This particular desktop is relatively older but holds many of my hard drives for...
  8. Keeping Windows 10 Offline forever

Keeping Windows 10 Offline forever: I have already fixed the (serious) computer problems that I had, but was left with a question after I got things the way I want them. I really need Windows for a few things, but as a result of these recent disasters, I want to keep this OS offline as much as I possibly can....
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth Keeps Dropping Out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Keeps Dropping Out: I have an Intel 8265 Wifi/Bluetooth chip and after formatting and installing a fresh install of WIndows 10 a few weeks ago I've noticed that when listening to music on my bluetooth earbuds the sound drops in and out about every 10-20 seconds or so. I've already tried going...
  10. PC keeps freezing. Windows 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC keeps freezing. Windows 10 Home.: Hi! My PC keeps freezing, requiring me to do a hard boot after approx. 20 minutes of activity . Windows 10 Home. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer drops offline windows 10