Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Update Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Update Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please help me so I just bought a new laptop that is a windows 10 Home and tried updating it and it gets stuck on 82% when I check the update history... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dacoolmike, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Home Update Problem

Please help me so I just bought a new laptop that is a windows 10 Home and tried updating it and it gets stuck on 82% when I check the update history it seems like all the updates failed to install and I saw this update called version 1607 what I believe is the anniversary update that people are having problems with updating because of some bug and I'm no expert in computers not to mention my older laptop is a windows 8.1 so I don't know how to fix problems in Windows 10 because I'm just new to it. So please tell me the step by step on how to fix this problem thanks.
    Windows 10 Home Update Problem [​IMG]

:)

dacoolmike, Jun 21, 2017

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Jun 21, 2017
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Jun 21, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Windows 10 Home Update Problem

simrick, Jun 21, 2017
  5. The User Cp option wont load it says the site can't be reached but here are my specs just in case Windows 10 Home, Nvidia GTX 1050, Intel Core i7, 4gig VRam, 16 gig ram and 1TB HDD.

dacoolmike, Jun 21, 2017
  6. simrick Win User
    You can also try doing it this way:

So, this laptop is brand new; nothing on it yet that needs to be backed up?

I would try the Windows Update Troubleshooter first.

Open Settings and search for troubleshoot. Then select Troubleshoot.

In the next screen, select Windows Update

Make sure nothing external is connected to the laptop (external hard drive, flash drive, mouse, extra monitor, etc.).
    See if that helps.

simrick, Jun 21, 2017
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    I would try using one of the tools here to upgrade to Creator's Update, version 1703:
    Download Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Jun 22, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

When you run the windows update troubleshooter please:
    1) click advanced an make sure apply repairs automatically is checked
    2) click run as administrator
    When the troubleshooter completes click detailed information and view any repairs that were made or unable to be made.
    Using the snipping tool to create an image and post into the thread.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home Update Problem - Similar Threads - Home Update Problem

2. Problem with Windows 10 Home activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Home activation: Hello, I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro through Bootcamp. Windows 10 is up an running smoothly, however I can't seem to activate it with a legit Product Key I bought a second one just to be sure.... Keep getting Error Code 0x803FA067 or 0xC004C008. Any...
  3. problem with Windows 10 Home OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with Windows 10 Home OS: I have run into a problem with some software, which has been exhaustively investigated, and in consultation with the software developers have come to the conclusion that there is a problem with the OS and hence Microsoft. I am running Windows 10 Home and the PC spec is at the...
  4. Windows 10 home update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home update problems: Hi my name is sumiyuru, I have a problem as in the windows update screen it think it has to do with an error in my computer it is a windows 10 home, version 2009 and OS - 19042.630. the error massage is at follow - Your device is missing important security and quality...
  5. Activations Problem with windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activations Problem with windows 10 home: Hello there, A few months ago I had safe booted my pc.This caused my windows to unactivate.Before doing this safe booting process my windows was working fine and I could use all the windows functions.But ever since then I have a small activate windows watermark on the bottom...
  6. Windows 10 Home 2004 update problem

Windows 10 Home 2004 update problem: I can not update Windows 10 Home to 2004 version from 1909 I have notebook ASUS RoG Intel Core i7 8Gb RAM More than 32 Gb free space on HDD I tried updating using Windows Update, Media Creation Tool, Microsoft Update Assistant - all the same results Update reaches 100%...
  7. Problem reinstalling Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem reinstalling Windows 10 home: Hi I recently had to reinstall my OS from disk(.ios) The thing I didn't realise at the time was the disk is Windows 10 Professional which I cannot activate and Windows tells me this computer is licensed for Windows 10 Home when I press the activation button So I thought the...
  8. Activation Windows 10 Home problem

Activation Windows 10 Home problem: Dear support team, Please kindly guide for activation problem for Win 10 Home version due to Windows reinstallation. I have the following problem: we can't connect your organization's activation server. Error code 0x8007007B. Product ID and Win key are the same but...
  9. Windows 10 Home Update Problem Error: (0x80070006)

Windows 10 Home Update Problem Error: (0x80070006): There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070006) I'm getting this problem all of a sudden. I tried almost all fixes still no luck. This...
  10. VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August: Since the 1803 update I am unable to connect remotely to work with VPN or Sonic Wall Extender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vpn-problems-since-windows-10-home-update-in/0dea7abc-db2f-48e1-b728-c4b578c37f7a