Windows 10: Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download

Discus and support Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to install 3rd party apps via the Windows Store, my system hangs at 0.0MB downloaded. I've tried rebooting and using wsreset.exe, it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by patrickmacx64, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download

When trying to install 3rd party apps via the Windows Store, my system hangs at 0.0MB downloaded. I've tried rebooting and using wsreset.exe, it does nothing. Any suggestions?

:)

patrickmacx64, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows Store,Mail,OneNote,Calender not working.

Windows Store,Mail,OneNote & Calender have suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Pro x64. This happened the other day. None of the apps will open now,they just stay stuck on the logo screen.

The store does open but won't download any updates or apps.I've changed nothing on my computer and have done sfc /scannow from the the command window and no errors were found.

I'm wondering if the big Windows Update the other day killed them

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081424).

AnthonyDuncalf, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Elvar5 Win User
    Windows 10 wont download available updates.

After I updated to Windows 10 there has been a problem downloading available updates, the pc wont download them .

These are the updates.

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081424).

• Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

• Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074686).

• Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081704).

Also in the Windows store, all app updates are pending.

How can I fix this ?

Elvar5, Aug 2, 2015
  4. snafufux Win User

Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download

There are other users experiencing same issue since the upgrade. There are many band-aid fix but still no known exact details causing it. We are hoping that Microsoft come up with the fix as soon as possible.

EDIT:

You can check this thread. A reset fixed a Windows Store issue.

Microsoft Store Issue

snafufux, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Thanks for the info. Hopefully Microsoft comes out with a fix so everyone with this problem isn't forced to reinstall Windows.

patrickmacx64, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download

1. Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download - Similar Threads - Home x64 Store

2. Microsoft store apps won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps won't download: I am trying to download the Microsoft to Do application on my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and nothing happens. I can download the microsoft to do app...
  3. Windows Store Won't Download Apps

Windows Store Won't Download Apps: I've quite possibly tried everything! I'm beginning to lose hope in this app. Every time that I try to download something from the Microsoft Store, it displays "Starting Download..." then a couple of seconds later displays "Error" and includes the code: 0x803FB005. I need...
  4. microsoft store won't download apps

microsoft store won't download apps: HI! I tried to launch minecraft win10 edition, but it only launched the page where it loads. It didn't go to the menu. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the store doesn't work. First, I clicked on the install button, but nothing happened. The button clicked,...
  5. Windows Store won't download and update the apps.

Windows Store won't download and update the apps.: Hiii, I just updated my Windows Store recently but few moments later it stopped working. So I tried to reboot my PC, then it started working but won't download or update any app. It keeps loading. I tried to troubleshoot, but it print "Hanging and crashing apps". Please...
  6. Microsoft Store won't download apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download apps: Yesterday i tried to play Sea Of Thieves but it had an actualization in progress. Later i tried to launch it again, but the update still was in progress, so i checked it on microsoft store downloads, and it was stuck in 48MB of 7,8GB. Tried to play Forza Horizon 4, it also...
  7. Microsoft Store won't download apps

Microsoft Store won't download apps: Hi, I know this question has been asked several times throughout the years but I have the same problem and the suggestions did not help. All the apps that I try to install are stuck at 'Downloading...' . Things that I have tried so far: 1. Log off and log in again to...
  8. Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps

Windows 10 Microsoft store won't download or update apps: I've tried every solution posted online short of completely reinstalling windows, including upgrading windows with the media creation tool. Whenever I try to download updates they all hang on "Downloading..." or Pending. Occasionally one of the downloads will recognize...
  9. apps won't download from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps won't download from microsoft store: I have done all of the online suggestions to fix the Microsoft store downloading apps. It starts downloading but then goes to error and simply says to try again later. I have 1) signed in and out of the store 2) done the wsreset several times 3) I...
  10. Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to download anything from Windows 10 Home App store :(: Hi, I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago. It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to download apps and games. But unfortunately, few months ago my store stopped working. I tried almost everything but reset the...