Windows 10: Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?

Discus and support Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterBoxshall, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?

Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?

:)

PeterBoxshall, Jul 14, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 14, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation? - Similar Threads - rest original installation

2. How do I get my original Windows 10 back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my original Windows 10 back?: So I bought my computer about 5 months ago, and it was very good. But today it didn't Boot up at all like it use to and it had a error which said "No Option to boot" Now I downloaded Windows from a USB, and it's not very good like it was just Yesterday. Any ideas on how I can...
  3. How do I get my original Windows 10 back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my original Windows 10 back?: So I bought my computer about 5 months ago, and it was very good. But today it didn't Boot up at all like it use to and it had a error which said "No Option to boot" Now I downloaded Windows from a USB, and it's not very good like it was just Yesterday. Any ideas on how I can...
  4. how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?: Hello I have a Question why my password not accept when I am trying to login I been having issues can't login in I don't know why ! so what should I do now at the same time I forgot to make a bitlocker so how can I skip this issue without reset my PCthank you!...
  5. how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?: Hello I have a Question why my password not accept when I am trying to login I been having issues can't login in I don't know why ! so what should I do now at the same time I forgot to make a bitlocker so how can I skip this issue without reset my PCthank you!...
  6. how can I "Rest password" windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. to install the original windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    to install the original windows 10: i have non genuine version of windows 10.how can i activate original licensed windows 10 i my pc by replacing non genuine version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-install-the-original-windows-10/73a8ca78-4b60-4671-a340-d9cda5ca8a8d
  8. How do I check the original windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I check the original windows ?: How do I check the original windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-the-original-windows/6317c265-f91c-4af5-b476-e404514ef9ea
  9. How do I rest my Windows 10 password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I rest my Windows 10 password: When I try to log in to get my passwords it won't let me in. I don't remember what password I used when I got my new laptop. Now I can't get my saved passwords. I don't know how to reset it. I need help....
  10. How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it: How do I get into a locked netbook windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-a-locked-netbook-with-resting-it/33bad1d5-0b5a-4a21-8205-6b308a526762"