Windows 10: Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start

Discus and support Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I start up my Windows 10 HP computer it will go to an option of Continue to Windows 10, Troubleshoot, or Advanced Options. After I hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alex81704, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Alex81704 Win User

Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start

Whenever I start up my Windows 10 HP computer it will go to an option of Continue to Windows 10, Troubleshoot, or Advanced Options. After I hit Continue to Windows 10 it brings me to keyboard layout. After that it will go into a reboot loop. The other thing it will do is give me an infinite gray (black) screen.

:)

Alex81704, Jun 30, 2016
  2. Amy# Win User

External HP Monitor Jumps/Flickers After Windows 10 Install

Thank you but HP doesn't have a driver for the monitor LE2201W for Windows 10. Should I download the one for 8.1?

Also, when awakening my computer this morning, the screen was fine for about 5 minutes then starting jumping again.

3. EBS123 Win User
    Windows 10 cannot boot external HP passport disk of Windows 7

Folk,

Hello. I copied the hard disk of my laptop Windows 7 to an external HP Passport disk.

The HP passport disk is bootable in another computer.

I just bought a new laptop Windows 10 that is working correctly. But after I plug in the Windows 7 HP Passport disk in laptop Windows 10 and start the machine, Windows 10 doesn't boot the Windows 7 HP passport disk and boot itself Windows 10 normally.

In laptop Windows 7, if we want to boot external hard disk after start the machine, we press esc key to get to Menu and select "boot the machine from external hard disk". But in laptop Windows 10, after start the machine and press esc key, there is no Menu
    coming up for me to select an option.

Thus my question is:

How to boot the external HP passport disk of Windows 7 in my new laptop Windows 10 ?

In another word, how to come up the Menu after press power button in laptop Windows 10 ?

Thanks in advance.

EBS123, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start

1. Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start - Similar Threads - computer doesn't start

2. Windows Defender doesn't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender doesn't start: this morning, when booting my computer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall refused to start. In the Services list I saw that folliwing services were disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus service (WinDefend) Windows Defender Firewall (mpssvc) I could not change the...
  3. Window Defender doesn't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Defender doesn't start: this morning, when booting my computer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall refused to start. In the Services list I saw that folliwing services were disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus service (WinDefend) Windows Defender Firewall (mpssvc) I could not change the...
  4. HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Envy 23 doesn't start up after W10 Update: Hi there. I have recently started using a HP Envy 23 All-In-One PC. It was bought more than a year ago, but I have started using it after migrating to another PC and stopped using the PC for about half a year or so. I have recently installed Windows 10 using Media...
  5. Start menu doesn't work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu doesn't work on windows 10: Start menu doesn't work on windows 10, HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/start-menu-doesnt-work-on-windows-10/4f242685-563f-4b3c-91a8-4f25fc8f3679
  6. Windows Service sometimes doesn't start after computer restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Service sometimes doesn't start after computer restart: I made an .NET application that runs as a windows service with a startup type set to "Automatic". Sometimes after computer restart, service doesn't start. I have set NLog logging and Event Logs on start of Main and OnStart methods and after that start after restart "failure"...
  7. HP computer popup

in Windows 10 Support
    HP computer popup: I bought this hp 16 bit pc from office depot on the 6/03/2016 and every thing has great ..But yesterday this popup started and i clicked on the done and it went away until an hour later then every 30 to 45 min it pops up again and I click done and it go's away.how can I make...
  8. Windows 10 start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start button doesn't work: I upgraded recently from w8.1 to w10 using free UG offered by MS. It has been working well until about a week ago, when suddenly one evening (it worked well throughout the day) when I clicked on the start button the tiles did not show up. I have done sfc scan and DIMS/restore...
  9. Win 10 installation doesn't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 installation doesn't start: Hello guys! I'm trying to instal Windows 10 x86 on old computer (notebook) with this hardware configuration: Windows 7 Professional x86 Intel Celeron 2,40GHz 2,39 GHz RAM 1 GB The computer starts to boot from DVD, there is always showed logo Windows 10 and then after...
  10. MY HP Pavillion dv6 doesn't starts after updating to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY HP Pavillion dv6 doesn't starts after updating to Windows 10: MY HP Pavillion dv6 doesn't starts after updating to Windows 10. It continously says restarting and never restarts... Any solutions? 60985