Windows 10: Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start

Discus and support Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I start up my Windows 10 HP computer it will go to an option of Continue to Windows 10, Troubleshoot, or Advanced Options. After I hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alex81704, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Alex81704 Win User

Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start

Whenever I start up my Windows 10 HP computer it will go to an option of Continue to Windows 10, Troubleshoot, or Advanced Options. After I hit Continue to Windows 10 it brings me to keyboard layout. After that it will go into a reboot loop. The other thing it will do is give me an infinite gray (black) screen.

:)

Alex81704, Jun 30, 2016
  2. Amy# Win User

External HP Monitor Jumps/Flickers After Windows 10 Install

Thank you but HP doesn't have a driver for the monitor LE2201W for Windows 10. Should I download the one for 8.1?

Also, when awakening my computer this morning, the screen was fine for about 5 minutes then starting jumping again.

3. EBS123 Win User
    Windows 10 cannot boot external HP passport disk of Windows 7

Folk,

Hello. I copied the hard disk of my laptop Windows 7 to an external HP Passport disk.

The HP passport disk is bootable in another computer.

I just bought a new laptop Windows 10 that is working correctly. But after I plug in the Windows 7 HP Passport disk in laptop Windows 10 and start the machine, Windows 10 doesn't boot the Windows 7 HP passport disk and boot itself Windows 10 normally.

In laptop Windows 7, if we want to boot external hard disk after start the machine, we press esc key to get to Menu and select "boot the machine from external hard disk". But in laptop Windows 10, after start the machine and press esc key, there is no Menu
    coming up for me to select an option.

Thus my question is:

How to boot the external HP passport disk of Windows 7 in my new laptop Windows 10 ?

In another word, how to come up the Menu after press power button in laptop Windows 10 ?

Thanks in advance.

EBS123, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start

1. Windows 10 HP computer doesn't start - Similar Threads - computer doesn't start

2. Windows doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't start: Hi, after restoring a saved image of one laptop to another Windows 11 doesn't start. See picture. PIN doesn't work, and I don't know what password to use instead. No one works. Also I don't succeed with answering those three safety questions. What can I do?...
  3. Windows doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't start: Hi, after restoring a saved image of one laptop to another Windows 11 doesn't start. See picture. PIN doesn't work, and I don't know what password to use instead. No one works. Also I don't succeed with answering those three safety questions. What can I do?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 for HP Computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 for HP Computer: Hi! I was looking forward to getting Minecraft Windows 10 but I just want to make sure before I buy it, I was told you can only get Minecraft 'Bedrock' on laptops and I have an HP Desktop and I just want confirmation I can buy it without it messing up....
  5. I have a new HP computer running Win 10, but the start menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a new HP computer running Win 10, but the start menu doesn't work: What should I do to try to fix it? I've already spent over a hundred hours trying things to get the start menu to work, but it still doesn't. submitted by /u/ee__guy [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Search Doesn't Start

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Doesn't Start: I upgraded to version 2004 recently. The Search bar was working after the upgrade. Two days ago it stopped. Clicking the "Type here to search" brings u a blank gray window which closes after a few seconds. Nothing can be typed in the bar. I have read a lot of the questions...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't start

Windows 10 doesn't start: Hey, i wanted to do Something on my Computer, but then I realised on the screen stand that it's preparing an automatic reperation and then it diagnosed the PC. After a long time my PC told me that the automatic reperation couldn't fix the problem. The protocol data is "...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't start.

Windows 10 doesn't start.: Hey, I'm having this weird issue where the PC starts, it shows the windows logo normally with the loading dots then the logo and the dots disappear for a second and then only the loading dots come back (in a lower quality/resolution, dk if that matters). After that the...
  9. Windows 10 hp computer issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hp computer issues: There are different things going wrong with my windows 10 hp computer. I cannot update my windows. It loads "checking for windows updates' for ages and never actually loads. Trouble shooter does not work for windows updates. I click on it, the blue loading sign next to the...
  10. MY HP Pavillion dv6 doesn't starts after updating to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY HP Pavillion dv6 doesn't starts after updating to Windows 10: MY HP Pavillion dv6 doesn't starts after updating to Windows 10. It continously says restarting and never restarts... Any solutions? 60985