Windows 10: Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem

Discus and support Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi there I have problem with wifi when pc go sleep wi fi is gone laptop see wifi adapter but cant conect after the restart pc all again go normally any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by damnit, Dec 29, 2015.

1. damnit Win User

Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem

hi there I have problem with wifi when pc go sleep wi fi is gone laptop see wifi adapter but cant conect after the restart pc all again go normally any ideas? *Sad

:)

damnit, Dec 29, 2015

2. HP Pavilion laptop power-off problems since Windows 10 installed;

Hello,

HP Pavilion laptop power-off problems since Windows 10 installed;

I operate my laptop by Wi-Fi.

When shutting down, Wi-Fi logs off, but the computer stays on and has to be manually powered off using the power button of the laptop

Also, when not shutting down but just leaving the lid open with an active item on the screen OR just shutting lid of the laptop with the active item on, the computer goes into the same function, as above, the power is on, but the Wi-Fi is showing as
    logged off, and the only way to re-activate Wi-Fi is to manually power off using the power button of the laptop. And then restart the laptop.

Is this a HP Pavilion issue, or Word 10 issue, and how can it be fixed.

Thank you,

William

WilliamJohnson_989, Dec 29, 2015
  3. wi-fi problem after upgrad from win 7 to win 10 on HP pavillon dv7

I had similar problems when I bought my HP notebook laptop with Windows 10 already installed. Sometimes the Wi-Fi would be working when I first booted the computer, but most of the time it wasn't. All my drivers and BIOS were updated. All other Wi-Fi devices
    in the house were connected just fine. Only my HP laptop was having an issue. The only way I could get the laptop connected was to do a RESTART. Then the Wi-Fi would be connected.

Have you tried doing a RESTART (not a complete shutdown and start, just a restart)? If your Wi-Fi is connected after a restart, then you need to disable something called Fast Startup on Windows 10. This feature is turned ON be default in
    Windows 10 and it enables Windows to start up quickly after a full shut down. The problem is that, in some computers, it messes up your Wi-Fi connection until you do a RESTART. Doing a RESTART will allow a full bootup procedure (including a POST) and load
    of the operating system including your Wi-Fi connection.

I disabled the Fast Startup feature and now my HP is performing perfectly with my Wi-Fi connected every time.

Beverly

B.C.Specht, Dec 29, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Hi,
    Go to Device manager, right click Wi-Fi in Network adapters, select Properties, click Power management tab, untick "Allow the computer to switch off...." and reboot. HTH.

Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem [​IMG]

brummyfan, Dec 29, 2015
  5. damnit Win User
    brummyfan thank you for fast responding I did lets see if its helps thank you again*Smile

damnit, Dec 29, 2015
  6. I tried yesterday with a lenovo t60 . and old 2007 notebook and it worked. I give an HP 250 G3 to my brother for Christmas with the same problem. I'll try with it soon as possible.
    The problem was not the sleep only but also the hibernation and the fast boot option too.
    restarting windows 10 was not an issue never, but shutdown with fast boot option enabled it was.

red5goahead, Dec 29, 2015
  7. damnit Win User
    hi I have turn off hibernation with registry anyway problem gone *Smile

damnit, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem - Similar Threads - Laptop problem

2. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  3. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

7. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  8. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  9. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  10. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...