Windows 10: Windows 10 hung on "just a moment"

Discus and support Windows 10 hung on "just a moment" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Note: I apologize if there's already a thread with the same error and circumstances as mine, I was just unable to find one. last night I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CloudTwoNJ, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Windows 10 hung on "just a moment"

Note: I apologize if there's already a thread with the same error and circumstances as mine, I was just unable to find one.

last night I decided to try upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10, and had everything go smoothly for most of it. After being directed to input preferences and log into my Microsoft account, I was met with a "just a moment" screen, followed by a BSoD with the error: "IRQL_unexpected_value." After having the system automatically restart itself, I was met with the same gray screen reading "just a moment" with a spinning arrow beneath it. Restarting the computer only leads to it booting directly back into the "just a moment" screen, not the setup menu. Even after giving it a full 10 hours of waiting, the screen didn't change.

Also, I've tried turning off networking in BIOS and removing my network card as well, as I heard that might fix the issue, but no dice.

Anyone have a possible fix for this or a way I can get back to my previous OS partition?

:)

CloudTwoNJ, Oct 7, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Oct 7, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 hung on "just a moment"

1. Windows 10 hung on "just a moment" - Similar Threads - hung moment

2. MS win 10 April 2024 security update is hung up in restart mode. How to escape out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS win 10 April 2024 security update is hung up in restart mode. How to escape out?: MS win 10 April 2024 security update is hung up in restart mode. How to escape out?Ray C. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-win-10-april-2024-security-update-is-hung-up-in/850fa258-d0f6-466a-aa25-8a623fde8857
  3. MS win 10 April 2024 security update is hung up in restart mode. How to escape out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS win 10 April 2024 security update is hung up in restart mode. How to escape out?: MS win 10 April 2024 security update is hung up in restart mode. How to escape out?Ray C. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-win-10-april-2024-security-update-is-hung-up-in/850fa258-d0f6-466a-aa25-8a623fde8857
  4. MS win 10 April 2024 security update is hung up in restart mode. How to escape out?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. updates is hung up. It will not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates is hung up. It will not update: I think I accidentally clicked to download windows 11 after realizing this I think I closed the process thru task manager but I dont remember. I have ran the ms trouble shooter twice and it says that it could not find the problem. When I try to update in security/updates it...
  6. updates is hung up. It will not update

updates is hung up. It will not update: I think I accidentally clicked to download windows 11 after realizing this I think I closed the process thru task manager but I dont remember. I have ran the ms trouble shooter twice and it says that it could not find the problem. When I try to update in security/updates it...
  7. updates is hung up. It will not update

8. I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....

I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....: I'm worried I wad hacked even though I didn't talk to anyone and just exited the program . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-got-the-whole-computer-locked-scam-and/18aa1eec-db39-43b1-b27a-06c74efe51b3
  9. I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I recently got the whole computer locked scam and I called the number and just hung up....: I'm worried I wad hacked even though I didn't talk to anyone and just exited the program . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-got-the-whole-computer-locked-scam-and/18aa1eec-db39-43b1-b27a-06c74efe51b3
  10. Installation hung on 'Just a Moment'

Installation hung on 'Just a Moment': Upgrading an old PC from 7 to 10 last night but desperate to get to bed and it had got to asking me to name the computer and I didn't have a keyboard connected so shut down. Now it is hung at ' Just a moment' with stars circling? How can I complete the installation? 24347