Windows 10: windows 10 HWID reset

Discus and support windows 10 HWID reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my brother was changing my hwid in regedit and now i can't open my CMD and all programs says u need a HWID reset so plzz how to get back my HWID?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by noahcavanagh, Jul 6, 2018.

1. windows 10 HWID reset

my brother was changing my hwid in regedit and now i can't open my CMD and all programs says u need a HWID reset so plzz how to get back my HWID?

:)

noahcavanagh, Jul 6, 2018

2. HWID changed after Win10 reset

I recently reset my Win10 whilst retained the personal folders and files.

Subsequently I found one programme cannot function quoting HWID difference.

I used 'gethwid' to check then found that HWID indeed changed.

However I didn't change any hardwares and merely reset Win10 itself. Is it normal that HWID got changed under this circumstance?

Am I able to restore my previous HWID?

Thanks!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Cohiba12345, Jul 6, 2018
  3. HWID changed after Win10 reset

Hi,

The issue with activating your application could have happened due to the new HWID. We suggest that you contact your program developer to activate your application.

The HWID shouldn't change after the reset. We encourage you to submit your issue using Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about
    your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. The feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the
    status of your feedback items.

In order to submit a new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you have submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Storefronts Tools<unique link>).

As always, your input will be highly appreciated.

Anthony Gal, Jul 6, 2018
  4. windows 10 HWID reset

HWID changed after Win10 reset

Hi,

Yes, the HWID shouldn't change after reset and that's what I expected but it changed.

I used a programme called 'gethwid' to get HWID. And the second, third, fourth, fifth and eighth set among eight sets are changed.

Thank you for your advice and I shall use Feedback Hub to raise my issue.

Cohiba12345, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 HWID reset

1. windows 10 HWID reset - Similar Threads - HWID reset

2. Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back: I was really curious to know how a hwid spoofer works and that curiosity has given me many problems. After trying it for the first time I then deleted it and found out that some apps weren't working on my pc. So after researching, I found that it was because of my spoofer and...
  3. Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back: I was really curious to know how a hwid spoofer works and that curiosity has given me many problems. After trying it for the first time I then deleted it and found out that some apps weren't working on my pc. So after researching, I found that it was because of my spoofer and...
  4. How to reset my hwid to the original serials

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reset my hwid to the original serials: Basically like a year ago, I used an unlock tool for Warzone and it permanently banned my valorant account causing me to use a spoofer. A year ago today it seems that the spoofer permanently changed the system manufacturer and system model to Super-Spoofer. Is there a way to...
  5. How to reset my hwid to the original serials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset my hwid to the original serials: Basically like a year ago, I used an unlock tool for Warzone and it permanently banned my valorant account causing me to use a spoofer. A year ago today it seems that the spoofer permanently changed the system manufacturer and system model to Super-Spoofer. Is there a way to...
  6. How to reset my hwid to the original serials

7. How do I reset my HWID to match my Product Key after latest windows update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I reset my HWID to match my Product Key after latest windows update?: After the new update 20H2, my windows deactivated cause my HWID didn't match it, how can I restore my previous HWID linked with the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-hwid-to-match-my-product-key/f78f0a45-66ef-4db5-8f89-9e9403b8fc6f
  8. How do I reset my HWID to match my Product Key after latest windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my HWID to match my Product Key after latest windows update?: After the new update 20H2, my windows deactivated cause my HWID didn't match it, how can I restore my previous HWID linked with the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-hwid-to-match-my-product-key/f78f0a45-66ef-4db5-8f89-9e9403b8fc6f
  9. How do I reset my HWID to match my Product Key after latest windows update?

10. HWID serial number reset

HWID serial number reset: By mistake I change my hwid serial number what should I do know I am scared right know. HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-serial-number-reset/67952a03-dc73-427a-a6d7-fac6a56d1ae3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hwid changer windows 10

2. cach remove hwid win 10

3. HWID reset program

4. hwid reset windows 10