Windows 10: Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost

Discus and support Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; *Sick Hi, since yesterday my Hyper-V stoped work. I have no clue of whats going on. I tried to uninstall and install it again, but didn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by egoncalves, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost

*Sick
    Hi, since yesterday my Hyper-V stoped work.
    I have no clue of whats going on.

I tried to uninstall and install it again, but didn't work.
    Does someone knows how to purge hyper-v configuration when remove/uninstall it? Because it seems that when I uninstall, the configurations seems to keep.

Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost [​IMG]

:)

egoncalves, Aug 10, 2015

2. Creating Virtual Switch in Hyper-V

Localhost would be the PC you are trying to open the Hyper-V Manager from when you get that message.

Make sure the account that is running the Hyper-V Manager is an administrator.

Solar-Eclipse, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Can't connect to Windows 8 or 7 with Lumia 920

I found an additional incompatible feature with the Nokia Lumia 920. I am a windows phone developer, so I installed the Visual Studio 2012 Express Windows Phone SDK. Once it installed Hyper-V the phone stops connecting to the computer. I can uninstall
    Hyper-V and the phone will connect to the computer. If I reinstall Hyper-V (add windows features), it immediately stops working.

Nokia and Microsoft, put this on your bug list...

rlee0524---01, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Sn1p3r Win User

Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost

Can u please translate these snaps in English ?

Sn1p3r, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost

1. Windows 10 Hyper-V stop work | fail to connect do localhost - Similar Threads - Hyper stop fail

2. Hyper-V not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V not working: I am trying to install hyper-v thru power shell abut it says this:Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : Feature name Microsoft-Hyper-V is unknown.At line:1 char:1+ Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V ...+...
  3. Hyper-V Fails to Install on Windows 10 v.1909

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Fails to Install on Windows 10 v.1909: Like the title says, Hyper-V fails to install on Windows 10 v.1909. [OS build 18363.592] It's a mystery to me, because I successfully installed and used Hyper-V on earlier versions of Windows. Yes, I've got the necessary hardware and BIOS support (I successfully installed and...
  4. Uninstall Hyper V failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall Hyper V failed: Hi gurus, I am trying to uninstall Hyper V using Optionalfeatures.exe in Admin mode but failed with an error code 0x800f0831. When chasing the error, I tried manual removal Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All Having strong doubts...
  5. Hyper V not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper V not working: Hyper V quick create showing not found error and closing automatically. What can I do to repair it. Thanks in advance.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-not-working/2b91e86c-7ff8-4ea6-841b-db751d108036
  6. hyper V machine's stopped working

hyper V machine's stopped working: My Windows 10 virtual machines worked fine. But today when I attempt to start the machines I get the error '(machine name)' failed to start. and '(machine name)' could not initialize. The same thing happens when I attempt to create a new virtual machine. Any thoughts on this...
  7. Hyper-V Connection Lost

Hyper-V Connection Lost: I am having trouble establishing a stable connection to a Windows 10 VM and the issue appears when I activate enhanced mode. The error message that I'm getting quite often is the following: "The connection was lost because another user connected to the virtual machine." There...
  8. Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.

Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.: Been having issues trying to run an Android emulator (Bluestacks, Nox, Memu amongst others) with them all giving a BSOD. I was puzzled because I found if I did a clean install it worked ok. Finally, it dawned on me that it might be related to Hyper-V being active. It is...
  9. failed to connect to localhost website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    failed to connect to localhost website: Hello, Please excuse if this has been covered, But I can't find anything which matches my problem. I have had to change a email address from a old one to my current one and they sent a email for me to verify it. my problem is that it is a localhost address and it comes...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V: I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a...
Tags: