Windows 10: windows 10- icloud and pin issue

Discus and support windows 10- icloud and pin issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am so frustrated. I got a new computer, but the issues I have had installing things have been unparalleled. So the main ones today are: 1) the pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JillColorado, Aug 21, 2018.

1. windows 10- icloud and pin issue

I am so frustrated. I got a new computer, but the issues I have had installing things have been unparalleled.

So the main ones today are: 1) the pin won't work. I have set the pin, and have the correct pin, but I have to use my password every time. I was given some instructions on how to reset the app data folder to reset the pin, but no luck. I can use the password, but it seems silly that the starting feature doesn't even work right.

2) Icloud will not work with Outlook. From what it appears, a lot of folks have had this issue. I am attempting to sync my mail and contacts and every time I select that box on icloud it says that Icloud has not properly installed and to repair it and to restart. I have done this five times.

I am about ready to give up on this and am so frustrated. Please anyone help!!!!

:)

JillColorado, Aug 21, 2018

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 21, 2018
  3. How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 21, 2018
  4. windows 10- icloud and pin issue

iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

windows 10- icloud and pin issue

1. windows 10- icloud and pin issue - Similar Threads - icloud pin issue

2. icloud for windows issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    icloud for windows issue: hello , I'm having issue on iCloud for windows install from Microsoft Store , not able to start . If I start program as administrator , got error Windows can not access the specified device, path or file ............ so , I try to take that iCloud app folder ownership , I am...
  3. icloud for windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud for windows issue: hello , I'm having issue on iCloud for windows install from Microsoft Store , not able to start . If I start program as administrator , got error Windows can not access the specified device, path or file ............ so , I try to take that iCloud app folder ownership , I am...
  4. icloud for windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues Using iCloud for Windows with Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Issues Using iCloud for Windows with Windows 10: I run a Windows 10 PC (Windows version 1909, OS Build 18363.836) with Microsoft Office, including Outlook 365 (Build 12730.20352, Click-to-Run) for my small business. I also use an iPhone running IOS 13.5 and maintain an iCloud calendar. All was fine using iCloud for Windows...
  6. Windows 10 PIN ISSUES

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 PIN ISSUES: I JUST OPEN MY PC AND WHEN I TRY TO LOG ITS SAY FOR A F*CKING PIN BUT I DONT HAVE A PIN CAN SOMEONE WITH A DIRECT FIX TELL ME PLEASE? I ALREADY SEARCH FOR ALL THE INTERNET SO I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH NON HELPFUL PEOPLE...
  7. iCloud on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud on Windows 10: Thanks in advance...I have a new Dell laptop (stays a shared work location) with Windows 10. When I install iCloud from Apple or Windows Store, the screen says the program 'needs to be repaired' with directions (2-3 steps) that I follow, restart the system, and still says...
  8. Windows 10, Office 365 and iCloud configuration issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Office 365 and iCloud configuration issues: I've just bought a new Windows 10 laptop for my daughter and installed Office 365 home. My daughter has an existing iCloud account and wishes to use this. Office 365 and iCloud have both been successfully installed, but that's when our problems have started. Outlook will...
  9. iCloud Windows Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iCloud Windows Installation Issues: I am getting error code 2503 and 2502 while installing iCloud for Windows. I am running on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/icloud-windows-installation-issues/394df553-4fcb-4e63-8de7-9f2cb4ae2074
  10. Icloud / Outlook issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icloud / Outlook issues: My Outlook has a default setting, so when I open Outlook it goes to the email address etc. When I try to sync Icloud to Outlook, I am told 'Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile' What is the issue and how do I resolve it?...