Windows 10: Windows 10 Icon Error for Microsoft Programs

Discus and support Windows 10 Icon Error for Microsoft Programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not sure how my windows icons got like this. It happened a while ago, and I managed to deal with it, but its really bugging me now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Knight222, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Knight222 Win User

Windows 10 Icon Error for Microsoft Programs

Knight222, Jan 11, 2016

2. Start menu does not function

Microsoft edge was working till 1st March. The start menu was also functioning.

On clicking the icon of microsoft all programs list would appear.

On clicking the internet icon it would connect to internet default page.

Apparently there was a Windows update.

On clicking the internet icon it just blinks and does not connect to the internet. On clicking the icon of microsoft a message appears "critical error on start menu". On clicking the error message it signs out.

On signing in again all programs are functioning except the microsoft edge internet connection.

I hope the issue can be resolved.

Thanks and regards,

Neelkant

NeelkantKoundinya, Jan 11, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Incompatible Program Detected after Windows Update

I was running Windows 10 and Final Draft 10 successfully then my computer did an automatic Microsoft update. Suddenly, when I went to run Final Draft 10 there is an error scanning bar then an error window that reads that Windows is trying to find a solution
    to the problem. So I ran the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter and the result was that an incompatible program was detected. Again, the Final Draft program ran without problems before the Windows update. Now, I click on the Final Draft icon both on my
    taskbar and from the startup menu and nothing happens.

AngelaGrey, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Icon Error for Microsoft Programs

1. Windows 10 Icon Error for Microsoft Programs - Similar Threads - Icon Error Microsoft

2. No icons, files, or programs on my Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No icons, files, or programs on my Windows 10 laptop?: I have an HP laptop with Windows 10. The fan started making a grinding noise one day and two days after that, it stopped and my computer restarted. When it booted back up, my windows was empty. No icons, files, or programs. Just a bare screen with my wallpaper pic and the...
  3. No icons, files, or programs on my Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons, files, or programs on my Windows 10 laptop?: I have an HP laptop with Windows 10. The fan started making a grinding noise one day and two days after that, it stopped and my computer restarted. When it booted back up, my windows was empty. No icons, files, or programs. Just a bare screen with my wallpaper pic and the...
  4. Is there a method to customize the root programs icon's of system programs on windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a method to customize the root programs icon's of system programs on windows 10,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rich_Orchid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tw42ti/is_there_a_method_to_customize_the_root_programs/
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows 10 programs: I finally installed Win10, I hate it. How can I get rid of all the stuff that comes with it, i.e. OneDrive, edge, etc. It seems that Microsoft has taken away all our rights of choices in what software is used....
  6. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 Program error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 Program error: I have been using Microsoft Digital Image Pro for many years. Recently, I have been getting a Program error when I use the print function. I have uninstalled the software and reloaded but I receive the same error. I am using Windows 10. Any suggestions on how to fix it?...
  7. Windows 10 Icon Error

Windows 10 Icon Error: I am facing this error in my win 10 desktop [ATTACH] I think this is error of my microsoft account. So I create a new one still facing problem. I restart my EXPLORER.exe but it does'nt heal or solve the problem...
  8. Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some reports have stated that users are finding duplicate entries for programs in the Start Menu. This glitch can be caused due to a number of factors. It includes incomplete installations, corrupt installations, and more. The down part of this [...] This...
  9. Downloading Microsoft Program Error

Downloading Microsoft Program Error: Bought Office Professional Plus 2019, tried to install but says I need to download Windows 2010...? Sends me an Error message when processing. What do I do?...
  10. add program icon to desktop Windows 10

add program icon to desktop Windows 10: how to add program icons to desktop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-program-icon-to-desktop-windows-10/a16825c2-2b65-41f9-8858-96a00e282bbd