Windows 10: Windows 10 icon thumbnails

Discus and support Windows 10 icon thumbnails in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi. sorry if i posted in wrong section. i have windows 10 pro x64 on my laptop with 4GB of ram. when i open a folder which contains programs (exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Moh9reX, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Moh9reX Win User

Windows 10 icon thumbnails

hi. sorry if i posted in wrong section.

i have windows 10 pro x64 on my laptop with 4GB of ram.

when i open a folder which contains programs (exe files), all icons are white (empty) and it slowely generate thumbnails of icons, the main problem is: this progress repeats everytime i open the folder. i mean it doesnt save (or cache) the thumbnails of icons.

what should i do to fix it? it was ok in 8.1

:)

Moh9reX, Jun 13, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 13, 2016
  3. PDF thumbnails not showing in Windows 10 windows explorer

Windows 10's windows explorer does not show PDF thumbnails, only the PDF icon.... Checked all of my icon/thumbnail settings all are set to show thumbnails not icons ….. 95% of my work is with PDF's please fix or inform how to switch back to 8.1 …... NO PDF
    THUMBNAILS IS HURTING MY BUSINESS....

ChrisMalchow, Jun 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 icon thumbnails

1. Windows 10 icon thumbnails - Similar Threads - icon thumbnails

2. Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon: I recently noticed that, when using Windows' File Explorer, the preview thumbnails for PDF's and word documents on my computer have changed. In the bottom right corner of the preview thumbnail there is a new icon. There is either a black box or a minesweeper icon, depending...
  3. Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon: I recently noticed that, when using Windows' File Explorer, the preview thumbnails for PDF's and word documents on my computer have changed. In the bottom right corner of the preview thumbnail there is a new icon. There is either a black box or a minesweeper icon, depending...
  4. Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  6. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  7. How to fix icon/thumbnails not rendering at all in file explorer and taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix icon/thumbnails not rendering at all in file explorer and taskbar: Yesterday everything was fine but when i launched my laptop today i dont see thumbnails and icons. Well they are but they look like default with white background. In the windows menuwhen press windows on keyboard i see thumbnails/icons just fine.In the file explorer i see no...
  8. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails: Hello,Problem is that icons of SOME applications don't appear above thumbnails. It works for some but not all and it stopped working for no reason. Icons are visible in details display. Any help please ?...
  9. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails: Hello,Problem is that icons of SOME applications don't appear above thumbnails. It works for some but not all and it stopped working for no reason. Icons are visible in details display. Any help please ?...
  10. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thumbnails are only icons windows 10 should i upgrade the build