windows 10 icons

Discus and support windows 10 icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where can I find a list of icons used in Windows 10 and their definition?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by welven, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:22 PM.

1. welven Win User

windows 10 icons

Where can I find a list of icons used in Windows 10 and their definition?

:)

2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

3. twicksisted Win User
    Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 icons

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

windows 10 icons

1. windows 10 icons - Similar Threads - icons

2. Windows 10 taskbar icon changes size randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar icon changes size randomly: Hello I'm using windows 10 and I've customized the size of task bar icons. Intermittently I'm noticing random changes in their size. The icons in the system tray remain intact. Though a restart restores the icon size to how it was, this behavior is annoying. Is there a...
  3. battery icon

battery icon: The battery icon in the customization in settings is grayed out. It will not turn on. How do I get it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/battery-icon/5cfb6f74-7a6d-4f8a-9787-4e07bd181093
  4. Desktop Icons missing

Desktop Icons missing: After booting, the desktop icons do not appear. Also, when starting a program from task bar or start menu, the program or window does not open. After 2-3 reboots, the problem seems to fix itself ?? Comments welcome !...
  5. Windows 10 1803 Education and taskbar icon issue

Windows 10 1803 Education and taskbar icon issue: I have a strange issue with white icons on the taskbar. I have a default XML file targeted to each machine for tiles and taskbar. Anything within the users appdata\roaming is not copied back to the to the network, this is to keep profiles down and most profiles are under 2 Mb...
  6. Power Icon greyed out

Power Icon greyed out: Im running windows 10 home - version 1803 (updated earlier this month) and cant seem to get the power icon displaying so I can check my battery status. Ive gone to Settings, Personalization but the only icon that is greyed out is the one I want - why is it greyed out?...
  7. app icons on start shows down arrow

app icons on start shows down arrow: I tried wsreset, signing out and logging back in, checked my region. I recently reset my laptop and did a system restore, still no luck. I checked the Microsoft store, it says that all my apps are updated, but still the smart menu icons are shown as down arrow. also, when I...
  8. the xbox icon on the start menu suddenly shrunk

the xbox icon on the start menu suddenly shrunk: All of a sudden, the xbox icon on the start page shrunk to a tiny icon in the upper left corner of the icon "box" which is still the same size it always was. If I move it to another place on the start menu, it returns its original full size, but if I move it back, it shrinks...
  9. I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left...

I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left...: I allowed new updates to be installed and now my computer will not act as efficiently as before and my icons do not appear on the screen, why not?...
  10. My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Icons will freeze is the middle of using programs: In no consistent manner all my icons will freeze and the only way I can get out of it is to force a shutdown and have to restart 2 or three times to get back to normal. It's intermittent with no particular program. I am using Windows10 and have automatic updates....