Windows 10: windows 10 icons

Discus and support windows 10 icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where can I find a list of icons used in Windows 10 and their definition?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by welven, Jul 11, 2018.

1. welven Win User

windows 10 icons

Where can I find a list of icons used in Windows 10 and their definition?

:)

welven, Jul 11, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 icons

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 icons

1. windows 10 icons - Similar Threads - icons

2. After Update 2019-03, my taskbar icons have disappeared and many apps have been uninstalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Update 2019-03, my taskbar icons have disappeared and many apps have been uninstalled: It looks to me like Microsoft did a complete re-install of Windows 10 with update 2019-03. When I logged in after the restart, I had to use my password instead of my PIN. Then all but the default taskbar icons were gone. Apps like Dropbox, Firefox, CCleaner, etc. were all...
  3. Windows 10 Pro 1809 - Missing Network/WiFi icon in system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 1809 - Missing Network/WiFi icon in system tray: Missing the networking/wifi icon in the system tray. I am not sure when it disappeared, but it is gone. I would like to get it back. It shows up on the lock screen. This is what I have tried: Updated drivers for wired and wireless adapters Removed/added wired and...
  4. Windows 10 - GP Reg Edit - Only have Calendar, Power and Sound icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - GP Reg Edit - Only have Calendar, Power and Sound icons on taskbar: Hello, I work in an education environmnet and the students here must only be able to see the Power (battery), Volume/Sound (speakers) and Date/Time (Calendar) on the taskbar and no other icons. Within Group Policy - User Configuration/Policies/Administrative...
  5. Issues with fonts/icons/buttons in Windows apps.

Issues with fonts/icons/buttons in Windows apps.: A couple of updates ago, I can’t recall which one, I noticed display problems with some default Windows apps. Icons and buttons won’t display properly. When I move my cursor over them, the background color will change, and sometimes the wrong icon/text will pop up. This has...
  6. Custom folder icon keep changing to default when I Copy/Move it to another place.

Custom folder icon keep changing to default when I Copy/Move it to another place.: Hi there, here is what I am talking about: When I change folder icon with software, then I copy/move the folder to another place in Windows 10, the custom icon resets to default empty folder icon. I found out the solution, so I'm gonna tell you: The problem is because of...
  7. Change Icon By File Type (not by Application)

Change Icon By File Type (not by Application): This is the scenario. I have a music collection that I want all my music files to be played in the same player. I want to be able to look at a file and tell if it is an MP3 or a WAV or a MP4 or an OGG by looking at the ICON (Yes I know I can enable windows to show...
  8. Help me please! How to DELETE an ICON on DESKTOP, not taskbar.

Help me please! How to DELETE an ICON on DESKTOP, not taskbar.: I used to be able to right click on the desktop icon and get the option to 'delete'. I no longer have that, when I right click now on a frozen icon I get the options: View, Sort by, Refresh, Paste, 'Intel Graphics settings', New, Display settings, and Personalized. I have...
  9. add program icon to desktop Windows 10

add program icon to desktop Windows 10: how to add program icons to desktop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-program-icon-to-desktop-windows-10/a16825c2-2b65-41f9-8858-96a00e282bbd
  10. taskbar icons

taskbar icons: How do I make the icons on the taskbar LARGE in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons/49d66daa-547e-4bc8-b41d-6b6469340fe5