Windows 10: Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed?

Discus and support Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey all. So recently i got this message on my windows laptop. It basically is like a small blue screen that has this message and ask if you want to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulyjustin, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed?

Hey all. So recently i got this message on my windows laptop. It basically is like a small blue screen that has this message and ask if you want to do it now, remind me later, or pick a certain time etc. Everytime i had this, i just clicked on remind me later. Issue would be everyday i have this message show up.

First off, i need to do this update right no matter what?

Has there been any issues with updating and then computer having issues etc?

:)

paulyjustin, Jun 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 & importing into Picasa

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What type of picture files are you trying to transfer?

Please follow these steps, mentioned below to resolve the issue:

I suggest to use photo app to import photos.

You may refer the article and refer the article and try the steps provided for “How do I import photos or videos from my camera”?

Photos app for Windows help.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/photos-app-faq

Note: This above links applies to Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Picasa and check, if that helps you to fix the issue.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to import photos

Hi Georgio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to import photos?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/import-photos-videos

It applies to Windows 10 also.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed?

1. Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed? - Similar Threads - Important Updates Are

2. Windows Update tells me I need to update, but no important updates are appearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update tells me I need to update, but no important updates are appearing: Updates were automatically downloading normally until recently, but now Windows Update tells me "You're not up to date" and "Your device is missing some important security and quality fixes". However when I hit Check for Updates no new updates are displayed. The last...
  3. Windows Update tells me I need to update, but no important updates are appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update tells me I need to update, but no important updates are appearing: Updates were automatically downloading normally until recently, but now Windows Update tells me "You're not up to date" and "Your device is missing some important security and quality fixes". However when I hit Check for Updates no new updates are displayed. The last...
  4. Windows Update tells me I need to update, but no important updates are appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Importance of Updates?

Importance of Updates?: Updates are obviously necessary to maintain a healthy computer. I know this, because Microsoft says so. If they're so important why would one wish to, or feel it necessary to, uninstall one of them? I don't have any idea what 99% of them are anyway. What advantage could...
  6. Is Window 10 Updates is important for our pc

Is Window 10 Updates is important for our pc: my pc gets slow after installing window 10 updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-window-10-updates-is-important-for-our-pc/ea9e6bf5-9887-4945-95c5-8c4621cb608d
  7. Windows 10 "Device Missing Important Updates"

Windows 10 "Device Missing Important Updates": My Windows 10 PC is currently displaying an icon in the taskbar that says "Your device is missing important updates" when I hover over it. Clicking on it brings me to the Windows Update section of the settings, saying "You're not up to date. Your device is missing important...
  8. why it is important to update window?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why it is important to update window?: It can not connect with my pc on wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-it-is-important-to-update-window/5d43cca3-6a48-45c1-8824-b0e817d42f2f
  9. Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed Message?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed Message?: Hey all. So recently i got this message on my windows laptop. It basically is like a small blue screen that has this message and ask if you want to do it now, remind me later, or pick a certain time etc. Everytime i had this, i just clicked on remind me later. Issue would be...
  10. Auto Import photos in Windows 10 - Need help!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Import photos in Windows 10 - Need help!!: Hi All, I've been looking everywhere for a fix but unable to find. In Windows 7, i used to set autoplay to import photos upon detection of memory card and set import settings for photos accordingly ie. i set photos to tag on import, not rotate, erase from memory card...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 important updates needed

2. important updates needed windows 10

3. windows 10 screen important updates needed

4. important updates needed windows,
  5. important update needed blue screen,
  6. important updates in windows 10,
  7. important updates needed,
  8. windows 10 important updates needed taskbar,
  9. windows 10 important uodates needed message after October 10 2017