Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 IN 640 XL MOBILE - PEOPLE apps Crushing

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 IN 640 XL MOBILE - PEOPLE apps Crushing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good Day - i am using Microsoft 640 XL and after i upgrade it from windows 8.1 to windows 10 after installation and update of all apps the People App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jacoblenovo8715, Jul 3, 2016.

1. WINDOWS 10 IN 640 XL MOBILE - PEOPLE apps Crushing

Good Day - i am using Microsoft 640 XL and after i upgrade it from windows 8.1 to windows 10 after installation and update of all apps the People App is crushing and i cannot save Mobile Number/Contacts.

please advise.

:)

Jacoblenovo8715, Jul 3, 2016

2. Error 80004005 on sync with Windows Phone 8

I have the same Problem with my Lumia 640 XL on Windows 10 mobile with Windows phone app for desktop

ThierryMERGEN, Jul 3, 2016
  3. 8X Music sync error code: 80004005

Same problem with the app WINDOWS PHONE APP FOR DESKTOP, I use it on WINDOWS 10 MOBILE On my LUMIA 640 XL.

the playlist are not in DBR.

ThierryMERGEN, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 IN 640 XL MOBILE - PEOPLE apps Crushing

1. WINDOWS 10 IN 640 XL MOBILE - PEOPLE apps Crushing - Similar Threads - 640 MOBILE apps

2. Candy Crush Apps and Others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Candy Crush Apps and Others: Hello, Five of the default Windows 10 1709 apps have the choice to uninstall, but they just keep coming back. The apps are: Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Microsoft News, Solitaire, and Spotify Music. Like I said, if I right click on these apps they have...
  3. UPDATE LUMIA 640 XL TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE LUMIA 640 XL TO WINDOWS 10: I want to update my Lumia 640 xl into windows 10 version.How can it be possible please inform me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-lumia-640-xl-to-windows-10/040893ee-4c7d-46db-82a7-90327bde7c20
  4. People app

People app: I compose an email in Win 10 mail. I click on the "To". The popup shows "Suggested recipients", not the usual People app list of names .... and I cannot do anything with names in the suggested list, even if I select one. This has to be People app related, right?...
  5. People app

People app: Hello. I want to delete ALL THE CONTACTS in my people app. Sadly it seems you can only delete 50 at a time ?! I get you cant send them all but I dont have enough time/patience/energy to delete my 3600 contacts by 50. Any other way pls ? I will die. [Moved from: Windows 10...
  6. People app

in Windows 10 Customization
    People app: Hello. I want to delete ALL THE CONTACTS in my people app. Sadly it seems you can only delete 50 at a time ?! I get you cant send them all but I dont have enough time/patience/energy to delete my 3600 contacts by 50. Any other way pls ? I will die....
  7. Windows 10 People App

Windows 10 People App: A few of my contacts have multiple e-mail addresses, some that are no longer used by the contact. How do you delete one of the contacts ? I can't seem to be to do so with the edit key???...
  8. People app displaying deleted photographs on Lumia 640 Win10

People app displaying deleted photographs on Lumia 640 Win10: As the title says, the People app is still displaying old photographs for contacts that have been deleted along with the original photograph! Is there a way to clear the cache or whatever so I no longer have to see photographs of someone I don't really want to look at?...
  9. People App

People App: My People App which is tied into Live Mail does not show anybody in the alphabetical A section although I can pick them up in Live Mail. How can I fix this? Roger 15531
  10. Windows 10 Mobile rolling out to Lumia 640 and 735

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile rolling out to Lumia 640 and 735: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on my Lumia 640 XL with Windows 8.1 how do I use nor cortanas notebook