Windows 10: Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device Black and Blue Screen of DEATH!

Discus and support Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device Black and Blue Screen of DEATH! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just opened my Computer Hp Win8.1 and updated to Win10 after a few days it just got updated then it suddenly turn to blue screen with a sad face... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Help Meh, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Help Meh Win User

Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device Black and Blue Screen of DEATH!

I just opened my Computer Hp Win8.1 and updated to Win10 after a few days it just got updated then it suddenly turn to blue screen with a sad face *Sad. Then it just go to automatic repair i tried everything but still just keep restarting until i tried the change startup method then it gives me the list to:
    1. Enable Debugging Mode
    2. Enable Boot logging mode
    4. Safe mode
    9.Do not open/Skip Automatic Startup Repair

At first i press No.4 and restart and the safe mode don't work its just turn into Automatic Startup Repair. I tried all the numbers and dont work lastly i press No.9 the computer restarts and load saying "Diagnosing Pc and Starting Startup Repair after it finished loading it just turn into a black screen with no buttons and no pointer. I keep restarting it and it just keep on Black Screen and Blue Screen.
    PLS HELP ME! PLS HELP ME MY FATHER IS GONNA KILL ME!!!

(sorry for the wrong grammars!)
    (Im a noob/beginner in pc so pls make it easy!) Thanks!!! *Sad *Smile

:)

Help Meh, Sep 10, 2015
  2. IdiotWind Win User

Windows 10 unable to load after reset

You are fortunate that you could get your Windows 10 reset properly. I tried to reset only once, it went through the entire process then when it came time to do the entire boot it stopped at the "inaccessible boot device" blue screen of death, which is a
    loop message. No one has an answer for my case.

IdiotWind, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Inaccessible boot device

I recently installed Windows 10. A few days after I did that I did a complete system restore. Once my computer starts up, it goes from the hp loading screen to the blue screen of death and says there is an inaccessible boot device. I've read other posts
    about this and im not sure what to do.

shawnshinn, Sep 10, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Help Meh,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Do you have any rescue media or know how to get into the recovery options?

5. Help Meh Win User
    I dont have any rescue media and i dont know how to go recovery options! I am very sorry because im a noob!! *Sad

Help Meh, Sep 10, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Don't call yourself a noob, you just need to be aware of a few things *Wink

Do you have access to another pc with windows? If so, please read the tutorial How to create a recovery drive

7. axe0 New Member
    What are the specifications of the pc?
    Laptop or desktop?
    Processor?
    Graphics card?
    Hard drive?
    Etc.

8. Help Meh Win User

Desktop
    Processor: Intel Celeron CPU-J1800 2.41Ghz
    HardDrive: 500Gb
    Thats all i know Sorry *Sad

Help Meh, Sep 11, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Who is your manufacturer?
    Per manufacturer, the keys are different to press to get the recovery options.

10. axe0 New Member
    Disable every peripheral connected to the desktop, but keep the mouse and keyboard connected.
    On boot, press multiple times f11 before windows is loading

The white dots means windows is loading, press f11 multiple times before you see them.
    Attachment 37050

11. axe0 New Member
    You are in the recovery?
    Please make a screenshot of it, I understand it is a little different then what I use.

12. Help Meh Win User
    Im sorry i cant upload an image because im using my phone but in a black screen there is a text. In down right corner it says "System Recovery" and in the middle down it says to " Press ESC for startup menu

Help Meh, Sep 11, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

A screenshot is in this case a photo, sorry wasn't clear about that.

Please make a photo of it.

14. Help Meh Win User
    I am very sorrh but i cant give you a screenshot from my phone i tried to but it doesnt work. I am very sorry!

Help Meh, Sep 11, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device Black and Blue Screen of DEATH! - Similar Threads - Inaccessible Boot Device

2. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  3. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  4. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  5. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  6. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  7. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen

Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE The Blue Screen: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  8. Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 . The blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 . The blue screen of death: This error happened right after I updated a drive using Bit Driver Updater. Once it finished updating the computer automatically restart and showing me the blue screen . I have tried many solutions on websites and nothing works for me . I hope to get help here ....
  9. blue screen: inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen: inaccessible boot device: Ripristinando uno stato precedente Windows si avvia ma alla successiva riaccensione il problema si ripresenta identico. Leggo in internet che il problema è causato da un aggiornamento Microsoft; se è così vorrei sapere quando sarà rilasciato l'aggiornamento emendato. Grazie...
  10. Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device: Hi,I would really appreciate some help. I have a new laptop (2 weeks) and it has crashed. I have followed instructions for troubleshooting but have had no success so far. I have no access to anything on the desktop. No luck with safe mode. I have a college assignment deadline...