Windows 10: Windows 10 initializing and rebooting in loot, need help

Discus and support Windows 10 initializing and rebooting in loot, need help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I installed today a program and it comes with other programs that were not wished (probably my fault). Some seconds later, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by karolbt01, Oct 6, 2016.

1. karolbt01 Win User

Windows 10 initializing and rebooting in loot, need help

Hello everybody.

I installed today a program and it comes with other programs that were not wished (probably my fault). Some seconds later, the computer showed the message "Malware found", opened the OneDrive by itself (??), and rebooted just about 15 seconds after initializing. I am more than 5 hours trying to solve this problem but nothing works.
    The message that appears on blue screen just refore rebooting is "Page fault in non paged area".

I already tried:
    - uninstall the programs;
    - open msconfig to make the programs do not initialize with computer;
    - close the programs with ctrl+alt+del before it reboot:
    - boot a pre initialization anti virus screen;
    - restore windows 10 by setup (bootable usb);
    - system restore for one day before (bootable usb);

Nothing worked, and I don't have time to do anything on the computer after initializing (with user and password).

I don't want to format it because I have lots of important documents on my computer.

Can somebody help me please?

:)

karolbt01, Oct 6, 2016
  2. inu inu Win User

Windows 10 Mail app not syncing

go back to windows 8.1 is beter and dont use windows 10 i had the windwos 10 2 days to know what it is a virus windows and has a loot of security issues the mail need to distable your firawall to work .....

inu inu, Oct 6, 2016
  3. ToniVelko Win User
    Can't Update to Belle N8

tnx a loot, that help me Windows 10 initializing and rebooting in loot, need help :)

ToniVelko, Oct 6, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi karolbt01 and welcome to Tenforums.
    Try downloading Kyhi's bootable rescue media:
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums
    Mount the ISO and copy the files over to a flash drive, then boot your system from it. Malwarebytes Antimalware is on there, and you can run that on the system. Choose Custom Scan, check the box for Rootkits, and scan the entire OS drive. See if that helps get rid of it, at least enough that you can get control over the system to finish clearing it out.

While you're in there, you can open File Explorer and copy your data over to an external drive, for safety.

Back in the normal Windows OS, download and run ADWCleaner (scan then clean).

simrick, Oct 6, 2016
  5. karolbt01 Win User
    Dear simrick, merci. I will try once I arrive at home at night. Hope it will help. I am really desperate.

I will let you know!

karolbt01, Oct 6, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Sounds good.

simrick, Oct 6, 2016
  7. mrgeek Win User
    simrick said: "While you're in there, you can open File Explorer and copy your data over to an external drive, for safety."

This is the most important thing to do. It will free you up to do a clean install, should it be necessary. You may even be able to see and backup your personal data in safe mode too.

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 initializing and rebooting in loot, need help - Similar Threads - initializing rebooting loot

2. I need help initializing my external drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help initializing my external drive: Whenever I try to initialize the hard drive I keep getting an error, I've followed the steps but I can't seem to initialize it. I've initialized it as GPT and MBR, I have a Lenovo F309, 1TBCould I please get some help...
  3. I need help initializing my external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help initializing my external drive: Whenever I try to initialize the hard drive I keep getting an error, I've followed the steps but I can't seem to initialize it. I've initialized it as GPT and MBR, I have a Lenovo F309, 1TBCould I please get some help...
  4. I need help initializing my external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer is crashing a loot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is crashing a loot: So, this has been happening for about a week now, I would try to play a game or have friend watch my screen on discord, then suddenly my computer would crash without warning.I've gotten about 4 different stop codes from the various crashes, which I will list beneath this...
  6. Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting: Hi Everyone, I just built a new computer last weekend and it's working fine so far, other than it rebooting randomly it seems when using some video or game content. Right now I can reproduce it every time when streaming a video - such as Xfinity live TV - and when playing...
  7. BugChecker Error Reboots - Help Needed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BugChecker Error Reboots - Help Needed.: Drive Link to DMP Files & Error Codes I've been experiencing reboots, without a BSOD or any other indication of what's wrong besides looking in the log files. What I'm seeing each time is a BugChecker Error leading to a Reboot with this being the most recent. The computer...
  8. Windows 10 reboot loop NEED HELP!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 reboot loop NEED HELP!!: My Windows 10 computer is in a reboot loop after I turned it off during an update. I need help to fix this please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reboot-loop-need-help/175f12ac-5749-4e73-8ccd-fb041fcb7d4e
  9. Windows 10 reboot loop need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 reboot loop need help: My Windows 10 computer is in a reboot loop after I turned it off during an update. I need help to fix this please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reboot-loop-need-help/96856020-8d5d-4104-bda1-b2666a862985
  10. Windows 10 reboot help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reboot help: My computer was stuck on a bsod reboot loop so I downloaded a windows 10 onto a usb from another computer and am trying to reinstall on mine. I seleted the primary partition but now it just stays on 0% and is not installing. Any help would be appreciated but i am a novice...