Windows 10: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; thanks removed it off of the Subaru then got it to pair again, it would show the Subaru but would pair till I removed the phone off of the Subaru profile Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2015.

1. pigpenz Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

thanks removed it off of the Subaru then got it to pair again, it would show the Subaru but would pair till I removed the phone off of the Subaru profile

pigpenz, May 21, 2015
  2. EMINENT Win User

Running the build for a few days now. I had to update, reset from about as new, then hard reset using a backup from new to get the loading start to finally go away.

Annoyances with this build are that mobile hotspot can't be enabled after a day or two so I have to reboot to toggle on, Cortana doesn't work. It did for reminders for a few days and just stopped responding to setting a reminder yesterday. Hopefully, they were just working on the service and it was down last night, but I use this feature for my breaks at work every day.

EMINENT, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

1. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available - Similar Threads - Insider Preview Build

2. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19018 now available - November 12 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19018 now available - November 12 Insider: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19018 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19018 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  3. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19013 now available - November 4 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19013 now available - November 4 Insider: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19013 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19013 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  4. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19008 now available - October 29 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19008 now available - October 29 Insider: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19008 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19008 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  5. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19002 now available - October 22 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19002 now available - October 22 Insider: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19002 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19002 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  6. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18985 available now - September 24 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18985 available now - September 24 Insider: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18985 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18985 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  7. New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones: UPDATE: We have fixed the server errors and you should be get updated. If you don’t see an update, keep trying. UPDATE: We discovered this morning that there was an error in the database for provisioning record data, which is required for new phones to join the Fast Ring...
  8. Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally: If all goes well, Windows Insiders will be able to download a new build of Windows 10 for phone later this week. Microsoft is currently testing the build, with the version number 10080, internally among its own team members right now. In a message on his Twitter account,...
  9. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 now available: Hi everyone from the Build 2015 conference happening right now in San Francisco! If you haven’t already, check out Terry’s blog post about all the Windows 10 announcements we made today. If you’re at Build this week or at Ignite in Chicago next week – keep your eye out for me...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10052 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today. This build is a minor update from the 10051 build that we released 11 days ago with several of the top issues affecting Insiders fixed. There are no new features...