Windows 10: Windows 10 Insider Program Survey

Discus and support Windows 10 Insider Program Survey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello, With your help, we seek to make Windows better. Our team is committed to understanding – and responding to – your feedback. As Gabe Aul... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Insider Program Survey

Source: Email from Microsoft

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2015

2. How to get Xbox insider app on x86?

Description

"The Xbox Insider Program is the way you can give feedback on new features before anyone else does. Whether you are testing new system features, or trying a new game or app, you can use the Xbox Insider Hub to let developers know what you like and what you
    dislike via quests, surveys, report problems, and more."

If what you are after is to join Xbox Insider Program, check out this page for the new details:

https://news.xbox.com/2017/08/09/fans-can-join-xbox-insider-program/

Don Cuthbert, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Survey questions emailed to me

I got a survey in my email recently. A few hours after answering the survey, it occurred to me it may not have really come from the Microsoft Insider program. After searching this forum, all the Microsoft official links, like Phishy survey email
    aren't working returning a 502 error. I did a whois on the domain microsoftemail.com it Looks like it is from Microsoft, but I can't be sure. Here is the email I got:

Windows 10 Insider Program Survey [​IMG]

The proceed with survey link points to https://click.email.microsoftemail....82365dbfadbbbd66c91b1c2dd209bd3e90def06835125 . Is this real?

Conversation opened. 1 read message.

Crius MacOldenly, Dec 14, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Also finished it. 10 minutes or so to complete.

I can't wait to get the Ms Surface I'm going to win. *Party

Ztruker, Dec 15, 2015
  5. bro67 Win User
    I am no longer an insider, nor do my wife & I even have live accounts anymore. I was surprised getting it in my email.

I gave up on it, when it got to the part that you could not get past, unless it was a positive response.

Who ever created that survey, does not understand that when thy are that long. People tend to lose interest in them after the 6th question.

If I get one in the mail and it involves filling out six pages. It gets tossed into the recycling bin.

bro67, Dec 15, 2015
  6. I've noticed that a lot of surveys seem to be written by some drunk that the company has found laying in a gutter somewhere.

My favourite questions are those which assume you have answered "yes" to the previous question, regardless of the actually answer supplied.
    For example:Q1 - Do you own a mobile phone?
    A1 - No.
    Q2 - What brand is your mobile phone?
    A2 - WTF?

lehnerus2000, Dec 15, 2015
  7. bro67 Win User
    If they give a box, I will usually put in there to make them shorter.

A third grader can write up a better survey.

I like the Meijer's surveys. Question 2 is always their deciding one to either take you to the end or a couple of other questions.

bro67, Dec 15, 2015
  8. dencal Win User

Not for security neurotics, myself more than happy to answer the questions if it helps to improve the product.

dencal, Dec 15, 2015
  9. bro67 Win User
    Never improves the product in this case. The guy that is running the Insider program is trying to justify to the boss that there are still some major issues with the OS and the program needs to keep running.

It just struck me odd, because I removed myself on both accounts I was using, because I had two machines going with the Insider program.

Do not get me wrong. The Insider program is a great thing for Microsoft, because it is finally placing the users into the decision making process. But the Bean Counters do not see it that way.

If they had started this back with XP and keep it running. It would solve a whole lot of headaches on our end.

bro67, Dec 15, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    One thing I did not answer, and the reason is sad but safe, is where they ask to contact me, specifically the telephone number. I know scammers are going to pick up on that twist, so not giving the number, I KNOW Microsoft won't be calling me.

Cliff S, Dec 15, 2015
  11. I thought the survey was fine. I perceive the Insider Program as forward looking and I like seeing what is coming up and trying something out that is in my areas of interest. I don't see it as a program for fixing current issues in the public releases. The Feedback app is for that. No doubt the Insider program catches many things before they go public, but looking ahead I hope to see important new features in the Redstone builds, particularly in Edge and Mail. The role of the Insider program should shift back to feature evaluation from bug swatting with these next builds.

Cbarnhorst, Dec 15, 2015
  12. dencal Win User
    Your opening sentence contradicts everything you have stated afterwards.

Take into account that Redstone is due soon which will add a new dimension to the insider program.

As for the bean counters (if applicable) surely it is to M$ benefit to have a product to rival Apple or any other future competitor.

dencal, Dec 15, 2015
  13. Windows 10 Insider Program Survey

Haaaaaaaaaaa! That's funny *Smile

Jody Thornton, Dec 15, 2015
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    *Ditto

15. bro67 Win User
    Cliff give them Microsoft's number. Microsoft already has your information in your live account.

bro67, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Insider Program Survey - Similar Threads - Insider Program Survey

2. Windows 10 Insider Program 2020 Annual Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Program 2020 Annual Survey: Help us set a course for the #WindowsInsiderProgram - Cat face* Take survey at: Research.net Powered Online Survey From frequency of builds, to how you'd like us to engage/connect virtually, to how we let you know about new experiences in our products, and more. It's all...
  3. Windows 10 Windows Insider Program Notepad Survey Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Windows Insider Program Notepad Survey Insider: If you use Notepad in Windows 10, wed like to hear from you! ️ Your answers to our short survey will help our engineering teams plan and prioritize future updates: *Arrow https://aka.ms/notepadsurvey Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 141313
  4. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #57 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #57 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  5. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #54 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #54 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  6. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #52 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #52 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  7. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #44 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #44 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  8. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #41 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #41 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  9. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #40 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #40 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  10. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #36 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #36 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...