Windows 10: Windows 10 Insider Update Broke Bluetooth and Won't Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Insider Update Broke Bluetooth and Won't Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Interested in what Windows Insider has to offer, I decided to join the program. After installing Build 17686rs_prerelease.180603-1447, Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FromEast2West21, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Insider Update Broke Bluetooth and Won't Update

Interested in what Windows Insider has to offer, I decided to join the program. After installing Build 17686rs_prerelease.180603-1447, Bluetooth stopped working. I have tried running the troubleshooter to no avail; I also have tried to update the computer, but got this error:

I have also tried to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but no problems were found.

I use a Dell Inspiron 5567 running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Version 10.0.17686 Build 17686

If possible get back to me ASAP, as I use Bluetooth often.

Thanks,

Daniel

:)

FromEast2West21, Aug 7, 2018
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. btarunr Win User
    Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Windows 10 Insider Update Broke Bluetooth and Won't Update pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Aug 7, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Insider Update Broke Bluetooth and Won't Update

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Insider Update Broke Bluetooth and Won't Update

1. Windows 10 Insider Update Broke Bluetooth and Won't Update - Similar Threads - Insider Update Broke

2. Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth: After a Windows update to update my Edge browser. I completely lost my Bluetooth, I have spent many hours searching for the answer and I have tried many different steps and none have solved my problem, I would like some help from you....
  3. Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth: After a Windows update to update my Edge browser. I completely lost my Bluetooth, I have spent many hours searching for the answer and I have tried many different steps and none have solved my problem, I would like some help from you....
  4. Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows update broke microsoft store and bluetooth settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update broke microsoft store and bluetooth settings: I installed the latest microsoft update a while ago and recently noticed when I try to open bluetooth settings it closes before it can even load the window, and microsft store always just gives me an error...
  6. Windows 10 Insider Preview won't update -- VirtualBox?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview won't update -- VirtualBox?: This started about 3 updates of Windows 10 Insider Preview. I try to update and it downloads and tried to install. Always gets to 35% and it complains about Virtual Box. It suggests to manually uninstall. I don't even remember of having VirtualBox on this machine, but OK. I...
  7. Update broke my bluetooth

Update broke my bluetooth: Hello, After the latest Windows10 update on May 12,2020 I can not turn on my bluetooth function. There is no button in either settings, or the notification area. Checking device manager shows bluetooth working properly, updating drivers, says the latest are installed. My...
  8. Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters.

Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters.: Build 19041 Version 2004 So a couple of days ago Windows updated and my Bluetooth cuts in and out. Not randomly but constantly in, out, in, out. Like someone is rhythmically pressing the mute button repeatedly. Tried uninstalling Bluetooth and reinstalling. Tried...
  9. Windows 10 Won't update to latest insider build

Windows 10 Won't update to latest insider build: Has anyone had a fix for this? I'm getting an error 0x8007000d for the past month now and every Windows update has the same resulting code whenever I try to install it. Is there a way to install this without having to factory reset (btw, I can't go back to the previous build)...
  10. Windows 10 won't update insider preview 18334.1

Windows 10 won't update insider preview 18334.1: After checking update, giving message update available. When I click on download then it continuously on 0% after a couple of hours yet to download 1%. What is the solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth insider

2. windows 10 insiderupdate broke profile