Windows 10: Windows 10 "install font" option greyed out

Discus and support Windows 10 "install font" option greyed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to change the font in Windows 10, but the "install font" option is grayed out. [img] As you can see, the "install" option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bluesteel Sword, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Windows 10 "install font" option greyed out

Hello, I am trying to change the font in Windows 10, but the "install font" option is grayed out.

Windows 10 "install font" option greyed out [​IMG]

As you can see, the "install" option is grayed out and I can't install it. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

Bluesteel Sword, Sep 30, 2015

2. change font size

My eyesight is bad. In Windows 8.1 I had the option to change font size of titles, icons , etc and make it bold. In Windows 10 in "advanced sizing of text and other items" this option is greyed out. How can I change this?

RaymondChittick, Sep 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Creator (1703) Update Lost ability to adjust text and font size

I definitely agree with you on all counts. This needs to come back! In fact, there should be an easy option to change font, font size, and font color (I find that the grey color of the standard font in Windows 10 is hard to see). I would like to see this
    especially in File Explorer.

KarenMullen, Sep 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 "install font" option greyed out

1. Windows 10 "install font" option greyed out - Similar Threads - install font option

2. speech option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  3. speech option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  4. Windows installer greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows installer greyed out: [ATTACH] I cant start windows installer I cant enable windows installer I cant to anything that includes windows installer I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installer-greyed-out/70176e64-8ad6-4e02-8020-acef14c553d1
  5. index option greyed out

in Cortana
    index option greyed out: index option greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/index-option-greyed-out/c5624f66-4b32-48b5-b9d5-680c2c4165ce
  6. Remote Desktop option is greyed out on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop option is greyed out on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some users have reported that the Allow remote connections to this computer are greyed out and by default, the Don’t allow remote connections to this […] This article Remote Desktop option is greyed out on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out

Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  8. Taskbar option greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar option greyed out: I tried to find the English correspondent to that option and I guess that, due to its position, it's about the taskbar buttons badges. My system: [img] English version: [img] Any idea why it is greyed out? My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks in...
  9. Fingerprint option is greyed out in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint option is greyed out in Windows 10: Hi, I have tried all options given in various forums but still the Finger print option doesn't get highlighted.'I have checked device driver in Device settings, updated local GPO, dis-joined laptop from Domain but still same issue persists. I'm having dell Vostro 5471, i...
  10. Install option for fonts in greyed out in windows 10 version creators

Install option for fonts in greyed out in windows 10 version creators: I am unable to change my fonts because the install option is greyed out. I have tried everything. Someone please help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 fonts greyed out

2. fonts greyed out in windows 10

3. install font greyed out

4. change the size of text and fonts greyed out in windows ten,
  5. change the font in Windows 10 but the install font option is grayed out.,
  6. installer font is greyed out