Windows 10: Windows 10 Install Restarts and Doesn't Go above 65%. Stuck in a loop.

Discus and support Windows 10 Install Restarts and Doesn't Go above 65%. Stuck in a loop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Our Acer Aspire One Cloudbook came with Windows 10 Installed. We started having all kinds of problems, so was trying to restore the computer back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Edwards Fan, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Install Restarts and Doesn't Go above 65%. Stuck in a loop.

Our Acer Aspire One Cloudbook came with Windows 10 Installed. We started having all kinds of problems, so was trying to restore the computer back to factory settings.

It keeps trying to install Windows, goes to 66%, Configuring settings, slowly goes to 100% of settings, restarts and then goes back to Windows, goes to 66%, configure settings slowing goes to 100% of settings, restarts, repeat, repeat, repeat

:)

Edwards Fan, Aug 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Now it won't even go on recovery since the screen is unresponsive as soon as it hits the windows software or whatever. I mean I press F9 and when I try to go on "advanced options" or "restart pc" it wont let me select it. I have this hub, but seems like it doesn't have enough mmm enough energy to pull all that through! I installed it through command prompt, as I told you. The installation wet fully through, then it said "the computer will restart now for some final changes or whatevere" and it restarted, now it's stuck on select a wifi network, I tried connecting my mouse or my keyboard and it doesn't seem to read them, only when I'm on UEFI, once it hits something related to windows, dead.

CHOCOSPARK, Sep 13, 2018
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Ok, I was THIS close for throwing this god damn tablet outside on the concrete... I have ACER Iconia W4 820 tablet and yesterday it decided it will refuse to boot (the Windows 10 magic). It just displayed boot screen with those dots running around forever. Literally. I left it over night and you guessed it, in the morning it was still doing it. So, I forced reset it and it brought up the repair dialog where I've opted for Reset and deleted all my data clean.

All nice and well, it installed and when I get the screen "Hi there" where I pick my languages and time zone, click next and select bunch of privacy settings and complete that, it restarts and goes back to god damn language and timezone selection screen, every single bloody time. I've completed it like 10 times and it just loops like a total retard. Wanted to re-install windows clean from USB, wouldn't even boot, tried recovering original OS (Win8.1), it just skips it and loops the same language/timezone menu and the backup USB that I've made on day 1 is just plain ignored. I now have a tablet that has less functionality than a kitchen cutting board. What the fuck Microsoft, are you kidding me? And no, I don't have any intention to pay ACER to fix this shit Microsoft created. Damn it.

I've googled tons of "fix guides" and they all seem to mention that rather recent stupid update that caused boot looping, but my case seems to be slightly different because it's installation looping. I only got 1 result that mentioned installation and deletion of some keys via regedit, but it didn't fix anything. So, any other ideas?

RejZoR, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Install Restarts and Doesn't Go above 65%. Stuck in a loop.

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Install Restarts and Doesn't Go above 65%. Stuck in a loop.

1. Windows 10 Install Restarts and Doesn't Go above 65%. Stuck in a loop. - Similar Threads - Install Restarts Doesn't

2. PC is stuck in a restart loop - trying to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck in a restart loop - trying to install windows 10: So I had an issue with my old pc, I spilled some au jus on my keyboard and the keyboard went crazy, next thing I know the screen started tearing and a green line showed up so I told the pc to shut down. It only had the option to update and restart or update and shut off, so I...
  3. PC is stuck in a restart loop - trying to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck in a restart loop - trying to install windows 10: So I had an issue with my old pc, I spilled some au jus on my keyboard and the keyboard went crazy, next thing I know the screen started tearing and a green line showed up so I told the pc to shut down. It only had the option to update and restart or update and shut off, so I...
  4. PC is stuck in a restart loop - trying to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  6. Windows entered a loop while restarting at 65%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows entered a loop while restarting at 65%: While restarting Windows, I got stuck in the 65% loop, go to 90%, and then restart from 65% again.Please give me some other means to enter recovery mode so that I can recover WindowsAny help is appreciated, I am desperate I have important projects that I do not want to lose....
  7. WINDOWS 10. Stuck in loop of installing then restart and delete update

WINDOWS 10. Stuck in loop of installing then restart and delete update: My windows 10 version 1803 system has driven me mad. Since this time last year i have not received an update. The O.S. will download an update but on a reboot will sttempt to install but stop saying update is not cirrect and will delete and go back to the original settings....
  8. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: Last night my computer hit an error and restarted twice, then went back to working fine. Today it worked for about an hour or so, then hit the same error and is now stuck in infinite restart error. Please note I have TRIED MANY TIMES to access safe mode. The closest I got...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: When I was reinstalling Windows 10 on the laptop,the battery died. Now when I am booting my laptop, it first starts loading thenstops, then starts again.. and it is a loop. I have to shut down the PC to stop it...
  10. Windows 10 Installation stuck at 65%

Windows 10 Installation stuck at 65%: I reset my laptop to prepare for my little brother so he can take it with him to college. The reset went well but then it started installing windows 10 again. It was fine till it reach 65%. I left it over night hoping it would fix itself but it keep restarting and stopping at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer stuck on 65% resetting

2. windows install stuck at 66

3. installing win 10 stuck at 65%

4. windows insider install stuck on 65%,
  5. configuring windows updates restarts at 65%,
  6. installing windows 65% stuck,
  7. reset on windows 10only went 65%,
  8. windows 10 install asks for wifi password then restarts,
  9. windows 10 reset stuck on 65%,
  10. restarts when windows installation,
  11. install windows 10 stuck at 65%,