Windows 10: Windows 10 install stuck at 33%, tried multiple times

Discus and support Windows 10 install stuck at 33%, tried multiple times in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hp notebook 650, running windows 8. my boyfriend tried making things much more complicated than they needed to be, and deleted all the data off EVERY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nikkimarie739, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 install stuck at 33%, tried multiple times

Hp notebook 650, running windows 8. my boyfriend tried making things much more complicated than they needed to be, and deleted all the data off EVERY single partition in the beginning steps of the windows 10 install (clean bootable dvd created from media creation tool). So,when asked to choose a partition to install the os on, i choose the primary C: drive partition. Then a message box pops up letting me know that the selected partition is not in the right order, would i like to install anyway? It gives a link referring to GTP format instructions, which i read and couldn't seem to find anything about partition order. Figured I might as well give the installation a shot, and i choose to continue with install. Gets to 33% and never gets further. I let it try for over 6 hours the first time-nothing. I can't roll back to 8 because there isn't any operating system at all now (thanks to all the deleting that was done). Im stuck and need serious help please

:)

nikkimarie739, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

Windows 10 install stuck at 33%, tried multiple times

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. http://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-windows-10-preview-windows-phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Cvrk, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 install stuck at 33%, tried multiple times

1. Windows 10 install stuck at 33%, tried multiple times - Similar Threads - install stuck 33%

2. My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .: Window support team has told me the follwing instruction but they didn't workPlease try the following solutions.1. Run TroubleshooterOpen Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.2. Use Command Prompt commands.=> Open Command prompt...
  3. My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .: Window support team has told me the follwing instruction but they didn't workPlease try the following solutions.1. Run TroubleshooterOpen Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.2. Use Command Prompt commands.=> Open Command prompt...
  4. Installing windows 11 multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 11 multiple times: Alright so I bout a windows 11 flash drive can I use it on multiple times or do I need to buy a new flash drive for every single computer I build? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-11-multiple-times/82103f63-89f3-4be6-ab94-1c926fe41cf9
  5. Resetting PC Stuck at 33%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC Stuck at 33%: Been resetting for a couple of hours now. I'm deleting all my files/data etc ready to sell the PC on. Seems to be stuck at 35%. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. Dan....
  6. Reset stuck at 33%

Reset stuck at 33%: I factory reset Windows 10 and its been stuck at 33% for around an hour is this normal and if not how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-33/df44dc18-72e8-421f-bb74-20e912fed7fe
  7. Windows full reset stuck at 33%

Windows full reset stuck at 33%: Hello, i was going to reset my pc (full reset) But it is stuck at 33% for 2 hours is this normal and do i just have to wait or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-full-reset-stuck-at-33/2b2e731f-ce93-4115-ba36-b12d4a37bf32
  8. Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time

Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time: Hi can anyone help me? Im resetting my laptop which is an Asus and my laptop is not even 1 year old yet. I went to reset it but until now its stuck at 33%. It had alr been like that for about 2 hours already. Can someone help me around here?...
  9. Blue Screen After Trying to Install Multiple Times

Blue Screen After Trying to Install Multiple Times: I had to replace some desktop parts on a custom computer. Mainly the power supply, a hard drive and cd/dvdrom. I replaced the hard driver with an older harddrive from a previous build in the mean time. It came loaded with Windows 7, working perfectly fine. I had a windows...
  10. Tried multiple times, unable to install update windows 10. Error 0xc1900204

Tried multiple times, unable to install update windows 10. Error 0xc1900204: It says Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 - Error 0xc1900204 I have been trying multiple times, for about two weeks now. The downloading process is successful, but the installation process always stops at 35%. It is always 35%. I am not in a hurry to update my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 reformat stalled at 33%