Windows 10: Windows 10 install

Discus and support Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an old computer which I’m going to give to a friend. Unfortunately, it won’t handle win 11. It’s hard to find windows 10 to buy. If he buys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omar_795, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Omar_795 Win User

Windows 10 install

I have an old computer which I’m going to give to a friend. Unfortunately, it won’t handle win 11. It’s hard to find windows 10 to buy. If he buys windows 11, can he use it to install windows 10?

:)

Omar_795, Nov 29, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 29, 2023
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 install

1. Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - install

2. Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10: I've been trying to fix my computer after it was having issues with multiple different applications crashing very often during normal use. I Attempted to just repair Windows and that did nothing. So my next step is to do a fresh install, in case the registry became corrupt...
  3. Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...: Hello,Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine it no longer works.I'm connected to the same home Wi-Fi network. I cannot ping between my computers, getting a "Request time out message" when I ping.As described in the forums, I...
  4. Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10: I've been trying to fix my computer after it was having issues with multiple different applications crashing very often during normal use. I Attempted to just repair Windows and that did nothing. So my next step is to do a fresh install, in case the registry became corrupt...
  5. Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...

Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...: Hello,Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine it no longer works.I'm connected to the same home Wi-Fi network. I cannot ping between my computers, getting a "Request time out message" when I ping.As described in the forums, I...
  6. Unable to install Update 22H2 on fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Not able to install a windows 11 update, keeps on failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install a windows 11 update, keeps on failing: My windows 11 have downloaded an update like 6-7 months ago and it's been trying to install the update every week since then and it fails at 97%, then comes up with the message, "Something went wrong, don't worry we are reverting the changes" something similar to that, how...
  8. Not able to install a windows 11 update, keeps on failing

Not able to install a windows 11 update, keeps on failing: My windows 11 have downloaded an update like 6-7 months ago and it's been trying to install the update every week since then and it fails at 97%, then comes up with the message, "Something went wrong, don't worry we are reverting the changes" something similar to that, how...
  9. Can't launch or install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch or install microsoft store: PS C:\Users\andy-> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor....
  10. Can't launch or install microsoft store

Can't launch or install microsoft store: PS C:\Users\andy-> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor....