Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation error

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Guys, A couple of days ago my Windows 7 preinstalled samsung laptop crashed and would not boot. Since I didn't have any Windows 7 installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by annablack, May 20, 2016.

1. annablack Win User

Windows 10 Installation error

Hey Guys,

A couple of days ago my Windows 7 preinstalled samsung laptop crashed and would not boot. Since I didn't have any Windows 7 installation CD and the recovery partition wasn't working. I decided I'll instead clean install with windows 10.

I used Media Creation Tool from Microsoft to download the ISO file and create a bootable USB flash as shown in this tutorial: Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums.

I am able to follow the clean install tutorial without any problems until step 7. In step 7 though, when it asked for the product key, the product key of my windows 7 was not being validated. But I know my copy of windows 7 is genuine because till the day my laptop crashed, Windows was constantly sending me the notification telling me to upgrade to Windows 10. Anyway, since I couldn't get the product key to validate, I chose " I don't have a product key" option and went ahead with the tutorial. My laptop originally had 5 partitions,(Recovery, System, Primary,Primary, Logical). But as per step 13 of the tutorial, I deleted all of them (now automatically, only 2 partitions are created: system reserved(500 MB) and partition 2 (297 GB) ) and went ahead. But the problem is that the "installing windows" screen gets stuck and I get an error saying " Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are avaiable and restart the installation. Error code:0x8007025D".
    When i googled this error, I read that it might be due to corrupted installation media, so I recreated the bootable USB but it is still the same..
    If anyone can shed any light on what I'm doing wrong or give me any suggestions on this issue,I'd really appreciate it. Sorry my post is a little long but I wanted to clearly convey everything I've done so far properly.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and helping me out.
    Cheers,
    Anna

:)

annablack, May 20, 2016

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, May 20, 2016
  3. How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit CWindows 10 Installation error :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit CWindows 10 Installation error :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, May 20, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hi Anna,

It is possible you have bad memory modules or some other hardware issue. There is a test you can run from a USB stick that will check whether your memory modules are OK. Lets start with that.

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

Try this and report back. If you get any red line errors you know you have a problem and you can stop the test.

philc43, May 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installation error - Similar Threads - Installation error

2. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  3. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  4. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  6. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  7. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  8. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  9. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  10. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....