Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I made a bootable USB via rufus. Restarted my PC, went into Boot Options and Booted via my bootable USB, pressed a key to boot via USB and the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark91, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Mark91 Win User

Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo

I made a bootable USB via rufus. Restarted my PC, went into Boot Options and Booted via my bootable USB, pressed a key to boot via USB and the Windows Logo appears and then nothing happens, stays like that forever.

Click on the attachment and you can see the logo and that's how it exactly looks like, and stays STUCK there. I have no idea how to fix that *Sad

:)

Mark91, Sep 29, 2015
  2. juanlynn Win User

installation of windows 10 hangs on blue logo

thanks for the quick answer but they didnt work

First option didn't work "Performing a Startup Repair"

I recieved my blue screen message

"RECOVERY

your PC/Device needs to be repaired

the boot configuraion Data file is missing som....."

before widows logo appears

SECOND OPTION

"Fix Windows 10 Winload.exe Using the Command Prompt"
    During this procedure I get stuck on the windows BLUE LOGO nothing happen

And for the THIRD OPTION

I dont have acces to another pc right now

:S

juanlynn, Sep 29, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 29, 2015
  4. mad dog Win User

Do you have Samsung laptop with broadcom wifi?

mad dog, Sep 30, 2015
  5. Mark91 Win User
    No, that's my 8 years old assembled PC.

Mark91, Sep 30, 2015
  6. Chrisjaz Win User
    Hi ,
    We are having the same problem , we have the Samsung RF10 i5 laptop and this happens to us any ideas what we can do we are using the media creation tool from a dvd .

Chrisjaz, Sep 30, 2015
  7. Mark91 Win User
    Post your own thread then. Don't hijack my thread for your problems. I don't have any Samsung laptops or desktops, so it just doesn't apply typically.

Mark91, Sep 30, 2015
  8. Chrisjaz Win User

So sorry it wasn't meant to hijack your thread , I have put a thread of my own on here and haven't had any response yet !and as this is the same problem as mine I thought someone would reply to you and I could see it .

Chrisjaz, Sep 30, 2015
  9. Mark91 Win User
    Well then, BUMP it. You can bump your thread every 12 hours or so. Your problem isn't exactly same as mine. I read your thread, you're receving some error opcode, which I'm not receiving either. It's similar, not the same and I never tried to upgrade. I always go for the clean install and that happens to me.

Mark91, Sep 30, 2015
  10. Chrisjaz Win User
    Hi

Haven't a clue how to BUMP my thread ?

Chrisjaz, Sep 30, 2015
  11. Mark91 Win User
    Are you effing serious ? My god! Are you new to forums ? Open your thread, click on reply, type bump and Post Quick Reply.

Regarding your samsung issue - Calling all Samsung owners - Windows 10 Forums

Mark91, Sep 30, 2015
  12. Chrisjaz Win User
    Yes I am serious and I don't think there was any need for that language , I am new to the forum .
    I thought this site was to help you !

Chrisjaz, Sep 30, 2015
  13. Mark91 Win User

Nevermind, I was finally able to fix this solution. Please lock this thread.

Mark91, Sep 30, 2015
  14. mad dog Win User
    Well the problem in your case is that, for some odd reason that bios that Samsung is using AND those internal broadcom wifi/bluetooth cards don't work with windows 10.

Only ways to resolve this has been either physically remove that card and lose internal wifi/bluetooth, or you could do as I did and buy new card.
    I bought intel 2760ac as it also adds 5ghz ac connection and it also boosts 2.4ghz n connections too, my 2.4 ghz n connection jumped from around 30mb/s to 75mb/s.

Yes wired is still faster but still that's huge jump in speeds on wireless as I didn't move my pc or router, and I didn't even change any settings on that cisco epc 3825 either.

After I changed that card windows 10 installed just fine and there wasn't any other incompatibilities between my q530 and windows 10.

My q530 has intel i5 450m 2400ghz 2530ghz turbo and nvidia m330 gt with 8gb ram.

And what about op's question do your motherboard have any bios updates, maybe those would resolve any issues between your motherboard and windows 10.

or you could try to install it just bare minimum setup, remove all but one memory and any other non essential hw from inside your pc.
    Remember also remove all but maybe mouse and keyboard from your pc and try again.

mad dog, Oct 1, 2015
  15. Can you share your solution please. I may have this exact problem.

Thanks

EvanWasHere, Oct 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installation hangs on Windows logo - Similar Threads - Installation hangs logo

2. Windows 10 Installer usb hanging at logo.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installer usb hanging at logo.: New pc build, trying to do a clean install of windows 10. Created installer usb using the tool on MS website. USB was formatted GPT FAT32, 16gb capacity. Upon booting to bios menu the usb drive is seen - showing 2 partitions, one labelled UEFI, one not. Trying to boot to...
  3. Windows hangs on Boot logo

Windows hangs on Boot logo: Hi, I have a FUJITSU SH760. Recently I decided to upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10. However, when I tried to do so, the PC restarts and then hangs at the Windows 10 boot logo. I did things multiple times twice from merely upgrading and 5 times on a clean install. I tried many...
  4. install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work

install windows 10 64 bit hangs on the logo, keyboard and mouse do not work: sorry, i'm using google translator. I experienced a problem when installing Windows 10 64 bit, it always hangs on the logo, the ring circle stops moving and the keyboard, the mouse doesn't work after that. What do you think is the problem? my pc specs: ryzen 5 2400, rog strix...
  5. New Win10 Install - hangs on blue Windows logo at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win10 Install - hangs on blue Windows logo at startup: I reinstalled Windows10 from scratch yesterday (this is the 5th time this year). It installed fine. But on a cold startup it will get stuck at the black screen with the Blue Windows logo and no spinner. This happens about 50% of the time. If I reset the computer sometimes I...
  6. Windows 10 installer hangs

Windows 10 installer hangs: Windows 10 installer hangs doing nothing while the little circle wheels. I look in my log files and see Fault bucket 1657809093727645942, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: HPPU.exe P2: 1.17.0.3 P3: 53105de3...
  7. WIndows 10 Clean Install Hangs at Blue Windows Logo

WIndows 10 Clean Install Hangs at Blue Windows Logo: Hi. I would reply to one or more of the numerous existing discussions about this, but they've been locked. I ran into the same situation, and finally resolved it with a specific BIOS setting. I wanted to document that in a public location in case anyone else runs into the...
  8. Windows 10 installation hangs on the blue logo. All usb peripherals turns off.

Windows 10 installation hangs on the blue logo. All usb peripherals turns off.: So i built a new computer and it went pretty straight forward.. Until i came to install windows 10 to the ssd. I made a previous bootable usb flash drive from MCT and i have used this before on other computers and they worked fine. But using it on my new custom built...
  9. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017: So here's the lowdown: My PC used to run Windows 7 Ultimate (but it wasn't Genuine). To prevent any potential future problems with Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate not being Genuine, I reverted back to Windows 7 Home Premium which I had my product key laying around for....
  10. Windows 10 install hanging

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 install hanging: I just wanted to mention that I've had to go through hell getting my PC to the point where Windows 10 thought it might actually want to consider installing. Now it is stuck on 99% and will not move. All this with an hour to go of being free. I hope this is proof enough and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installation hangs on windows logo