Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation Loop Help

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation Loop Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It wont let me install windows 10, it keeps asking me to setup Windows, even though ive already downloaded it. I had windows 10 before but i wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItsSpots, Aug 15, 2018.

1. ItsSpots Win User

Windows 10 Installation Loop Help

It wont let me install windows 10, it keeps asking me to setup Windows, even though ive already downloaded it. I had windows 10 before but i wanted to use windows 7 for a while. But after i try to go back to windows 10 it wont let me. While upgrading to windows 10 it kept giving me errors and sending me back to windows 7 after a 3rd try it wouldnt let me boot at all. Does anyone have a fix or solution to this. Please help.

:)

ItsSpots, Aug 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 Installation Loop Help [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installation Loop Help - Similar Threads - Installation Loop Help

2. Windows 10 Installation Loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Installation Loop: Hello, I just built a new Desktop PC and am trying to install windows onto an SSD. I have a USB drive with the windows installation software plugged in to my PC. I can successfully get through the part where you select your windows version, enter product key, etc, until it...
  3. Windows 10 install loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 install loop: Hello I was trying to install Window 10 in a VM but when it would finish installing it would restart and go back to the install now screen. I have tried 3 or 4 times and i had gotten to the windows getting ready screen loading screen but then it just restarted and went back...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Loop: HelloI think my laptop is going through a Install Loop. The suspicion stems from the screen repeating this pattern:- Screen shows the manufacturer, which in this case is HP.- Screen after a few seconds shows the loading circle and the welcome screen.- Screen goes black before...
  5. Windows 10 install loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 install loop: I tried to install windows 10 onto a brand new SSD. I choose to boot from the usb stick with the creation tool and it takes me into the windows installation. It then prompts me to restart. I change the boot order to the SSD first and it still continues to loop and restart the...
  6. Windows 10 loop installation

Windows 10 loop installation: Good morning, I hope you can help me. I am trying to install Windows 10 on my laptop to which I just put an SSD. Download the ISO from the official Microsft page and I proceeded to do the installation from a USB memory but that loop happens that does not let you install....
  7. Windows 10 install loop

Windows 10 install loop: One of my pc’s had a drive fail which had the windows 10 os on, so i got a new ssd and was installing using usb with media creation tool. It installed and looped back to install again i thought that was strange cause boot order is the new ssd first then usb so i unplugged the...
  8. Windows 10 installation loop

Windows 10 installation loop: Im trying to do a clean installation of windows 10. When it has done the installation and reboots after 10 seconds it puts me back at the start of the installation where you choose language, currency etc. I have tried taking out the usb before it reboots but then i just get...
  9. Windows 10 install loop

Windows 10 install loop: Hi guys! a tried to rebuild my pc couple of days ago and it actually got to windows and i was able to browse google for a bit but then i tried playing csgo and it just restarted after that initial reboot i got about 20-30 seconds after punching in my PIN from the lock screen...
  10. Windows 10 Install Loop

Windows 10 Install Loop: I'm installing windows 10 on an old 17'' 2010 MacBook pro, it works fine until I get to the "Finishing up" part. If i don't pull the stick it goes back to the windows install screen, but if do pull the stick at reboot it goes to this weird white and grey lined screen with a...