Windows 10: Windows 10 installation never works

Discus and support Windows 10 installation never works in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to get my Windows 10 usb stick installation to work. First I was getting a "we couldn't create a new partition" error, but I fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by claydavis21, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 installation never works

I have been trying to get my Windows 10 usb stick installation to work. First I was getting a "we couldn't create a new partition" error, but I fixed that by deleting everything from my hdd (important personal data), but when the installation restarts the computer I get a black screen and an error: "The BOOT configuration data from your PC is missing..."
    I have been installing Windows software's for ages and problems like these never appeared before. Could you help me.

:)

claydavis21, Mar 21, 2018

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Mulflar Win User
    Windows 10 on update never works again (different versions)

At the end I started working on a server with remote desktop and keep the windows 10 near to clean.

On the next updates I got I unpluged all and it seems the update was correct.

I think if the fact of having something plugged on usb is so critical on update windows should ask to unplug all before start updating.

Mulflar, Mar 21, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 installation never works

Hi, are you following this procedure?
    Clean Install Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Where and when did you create your Win 10 bootable disk- is it the latest build?
    Is it truly bootable- does your PC boot from it as shown in the Tutorial?

Essentially you need to install to unallocated space. If, for example, you wanted to keep a data partition on your disk, and enough unallocated space, that would be no problem.

dalchina, Mar 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 installation never works

1. Windows 10 installation never works - Similar Threads - installation never works

2. Windows could not complete this installation please restet to install and it never works i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows could not complete this installation please restet to install and it never works i...: Hello so i got a decently old pc and im new to pc so i bought a starter pc and i decided to delete local disk space and messed up my pc so everything was messed up then i ended up factory resetting it it kinda worked i just didnt have windows activated. The reason i made this...
  3. Windows could not complete this installation please restet to install and it never works i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not complete this installation please restet to install and it never works i...: Hello so i got a decently old pc and im new to pc so i bought a starter pc and i decided to delete local disk space and messed up my pc so everything was messed up then i ended up factory resetting it it kinda worked i just didnt have windows activated. The reason i made this...
  4. Windows could not complete this installation please restet to install and it never works i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NEVER INSTALL WINDOWS 21H1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    NEVER INSTALL WINDOWS 21H1: Not a suggestion, but a recommendation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/never-install-windows-21h1/0aabf461-7a53-4cc6-8099-74803b895395
  6. Windows Update Never Installs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Never Installs: Hi- My Windows update tab just says "pending install" and the update never installs. How do I tell the computer to do the install? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-never-installs/e7ae82bd-4f77-4c20-aded-14dd4b228c75
  7. Autologon never works on Windows 10 1709

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Autologon never works on Windows 10 1709: Hi, Its been a while we trying to resolve an issue with Autologon on Windows 10. We set registry values as recommended by MS to get Autologon done for domain user. Issue is after a reboot of machine autoadminlogon reaches to value 0 and never login . Also default password...
  8. 10 Install Never Completes

10 Install Never Completes: Ecuse me, no "eks" key suddenly. I signed up for Windows ten long ago. Got notice I could download. It did and began installing. After several partial, (great, now number don't work but open another window) partial downloads I believe it loaded but then wanted to do something...
  9. Windows 10 install - key never asked for.

Windows 10 install - key never asked for.: After waiting months for my PCs to be upgraded (but failing due to drivers), I decided to manually install some. I used the media creation tool to create a windows 10 32&64bit install iso. at Windows 10 I booted each machine from the ISO, and installed windows 10. Never...
  10. Windows 10 never installs ...

Windows 10 never installs ...: I was notified that windows 10 is now available for my PC for free update. I clicked on the icon and it downloaded the files and popped up a window to restart my computer to begin the install process. I restarted my computer and it loaded my current windows 7 and popped...