Windows 10: Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers"

Discus and support Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 pro final version. created it using the media creation tool provided by Microsoft, however when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mr007, Jul 30, 2015.

1. mr007 Win User

Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers"

I am using a USB flash drive to install the windows 10 pro final version. created it using the media creation tool provided by Microsoft, however when I boot using it and I begin the installation I have a problem. Right after clicking the "install" I get an error message. "A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB or Hard disk driver...". I was on USB 2.0 port but also tried the USB 3.0 ports but still nothing. What i found on the internet was about windows 7 but even those solutions didn't work . I have a DELL Inspiron N5110. "15R (N5110, Early 2011)". Please help

Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers" [​IMG]

:)

mr007, Jul 30, 2015
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers" :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Jul 30, 2015
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers" :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers" :)

hitch_11, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

What are you upgrading from, Win 7 or 8.1?

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  5. mr007 Win User
    I have windows 8.1, but I am doing a clean install because of endless problems with the system

mr007, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Did you do an upgrade and activate first? If not you will not be able to active Windows 10. Must do an upgrade first and activate, then you can do a clean install.

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
  7. mr007 Win User
    My windows 8.1 version is the Embedded industry Pro (Dreamspark Version because i am a student) and that version is not Eligible to upgrade as said in Microsoft forums .. I am planning to buy an activation key when it comes out but i don't want to reinstall everything using the 8.1 Embedded. And the system is so broken that i can't use it without crashing on me

mr007, Jul 30, 2015
  8. bobkn Win User

I'm not familiar with the Dreamspark program. I am not convinced that it does not qualify for the free upgrade. The stuff I quickly checked in the MS forums has it as both yes and no.

As Ztruker posted, the free upgrade will only activate if you install it as an upgrade over Win 7 or 8. After you've done that once, you can clean install and activate it on the same hardware. You don't get a Win 10 license key, and you don't need one.

You can use Win 10 without activation, but I don't recall for how long.

If you're in the US, you can buy a Win 10 key by download from the Microsoft Store right now. $199 for Pro. I'd try the upgarde install first, followed by a clean install if it activates.

bobkn, Jul 31, 2015
  9. mr007 Win User
    Okey, i'll try refresh the version i have, install updates and try again .. And yes, it wasn't mentioned in the Microsoft list whatever it will be eligible or not .. maybe it will upgrade to windows 10 Education version

mr007, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation problem "missing drivers" - Similar Threads - installation problem missing

2. Installing windows 10 missing media drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 missing media drivers: Hello,I have an ASUS M415 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor. I currently have Linux Garuda installed on it. I am trying to reinstall windows 10. However, when booting from a USB I receive the message: A media driver your computer needs is missing. See picture below. I have...
  3. Installing windows 10 missing media drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 missing media drivers: Hello,I have an ASUS M415 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor. I currently have Linux Garuda installed on it. I am trying to reinstall windows 10. However, when booting from a USB I receive the message: A media driver your computer needs is missing. See picture below. I have...
  4. Installing windows 10 missing media drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drivers missing during Windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers missing during Windows 10 install.: Switching back from Linux to Windows. While attempting to install Windows 10 using installation media on a USB, the error about missing drivers is displayed. Tried a few suggested fixes including; changing ports, preparing installation media via Rufus, and a few commands on...
  6. Windows 10 installer 'A media driver is missing’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installer 'A media driver is missing’: Hey y'all, I'm doing a Windows 10 install through a USB Flash drive, I got the ISO here , I flashed it via Ventoy. I have tried Redownloading the ISO Reinstalling Ventoy I tried using a USB gen 2 slot but Ventoy won't boot the ISO image. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Windows 10 installation missing drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation missing drivers: So I recently tried installing windows 10 on a hardrive and I accidentally installed in on my so my hardrive got messed up so I had to install windows 10 on a usb flash drive. And I tried installing it on my pc but it always says “a media driver your computer needs is...
  8. Windows 10 Installation Media Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Installation Media Driver Missing: Hello, I‘m trying to reinstall Windows 10. I cleaned my M.2 SSD via secure erase. AHCI is on. I even reinstalled the creation tool on my Stick because I thought that was the fault. When I try to boot from my Stick I can select my language and after that I get an error saying...
  9. Windows 10 installation missing drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation missing drivers: Hello, Sorry for the long description, I have no experience with Windows so I might make something trivialy wrong. I'm trying to install Windows10 in an existing system (multi-boot). I have several disks including 2 NVMEs. On the NVME I use to boot Linux (UEFI) I made a...
  10. Missing media drivers for Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing media drivers for Windows 10 installation: I have been recently getting seriously irritated about certain applications that I cannot use on my Mac because they are not compatible. Irritatingly, each solution to this is just ruined by problem after problem. I have finally arrived at the final solution of literally...