Windows 10: Windows 10 installation problem

Discus and support Windows 10 installation problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am new here. Last night I downloaded Windows 10 iso file from microsoft website, and prepared to install it today. I use usb flash drive to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RexRylander, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Windows 10 installation problem

Hi, I am new here. Last night I downloaded Windows 10 iso file from microsoft website, and prepared to install it today. I use usb flash drive to install it.
    Problem occur when this message ["A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB or Hard disk driver. If you have a CD,DVD, or USB flash srive with the driver on it, please insert it now

Note: If the installation media for windows is in the DVD drive or on a USB drive, you can safely remove it for this step." ] occur after "Setup is starting" message displays.
    I am sure that my USB flash drive is not broken. What should I do??

:)

RexRylander, Jan 11, 2017

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Jan 11, 2017
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Jan 11, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Windows 10 installation problem

Are you trying in USB3 port ?

CountMike, Jan 11, 2017
  5. Hard drive connected to a RAID controller maybe? Sounds like its looking for a SATA controller driver.

alphanumeric, Jan 11, 2017
  6. Did you format your USB drive to exFat ready for Windows Media Creator to put windows installation on it or did you use a different method to create a usb installation ?

RoadBlaster, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 installation problem

1. Windows 10 installation problem - Similar Threads - installation problem

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  6. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  7. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  8. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  9. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

10. Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643: HI there,We're trying to update couple of PC's and laptop to the latest version of 22H2, however the updates failing with error 'Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643' have tried all things suggested as per your KB article and no go.Can you please guide me on what to...