Windows 10: Windows 10 installation problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 installation problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed w10 using the downloader a few days ago. It it worked fine, then on the desktop it froze. now I cannot boot up. It just stays on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willgf89, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Willgf89 Win User

Windows 10 installation problem.

I installed w10 using the downloader a few days ago.

It it worked fine, then on the desktop it froze.

now I cannot boot up. It just stays on the first screen. This is really annoying, how can I fix this ?

:)

Willgf89, Sep 12, 2015

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Sep 12, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, suggest you create a bootable Windows 10 disk which should give you some recovery options.
    How To Create Windows 10 Installation Disk Or Bootable USB

Can you describe your current boot sequence more exactly- what is what you call 'the first screen'?

What were you doing when it froze and can you recall any significant change you made before it froze?
    Do you have any disk images of your system when working - e.g. using Macrium Reflect, Aomei Backupper, O&O diskimage, Acronis TI?
    Did you enable system restore?

dalchina, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation problem. - Similar Threads - installation problem

2. Windows DVD Player 10 Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows DVD Player 10 Installation Problem: I have just tried to install the windows dvd player 10 application in my pc, which has the os windows 10 home edition single language version 1803. But the installation has not finished although on the page MS Store informs the app is already installed. I am not an expert on...
  3. Windows 10 Install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install problem: Hello, I recently bought a new pc, and it has free-dos. So i got my usb device to install windows 10. But when i clicked install now, it says this: Load driver A media driver your computer needs is missing. This could be a DVD, USB or hard disk driver. If you have a CD,...
  4. MS Office 365 - Installation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 365 - Installation problem: Hi, Greetings of the Day ! I have purchased msoffice365 key from Amazon.com, India. I am facing problem its already used. Just i want to know on which mail it was activated. Product Key: BXK79-2NTVX-YY9MX-C63J6- Kindly help me....
  5. Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.

Problem with installing Java on Windows 10 Education.: Hello, I'm writing here because i have a problem with installing Java JDK. The installer Wizard is not openig once i click to run this application. I've tried to launch it by Command prompt, changing the compatibility with older Windows versions, i tried to copy the...
  6. problem in installation of an app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem in installation of an app: when I m installing an app it shows your organization used windows defender firewall to block this app, so how can I am able to install that app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-installation-of-an-app/0c4f599c-39a9-44e9-a04f-8fcbc7a67c57"
  7. Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen

Windows 10 won't install, "ran into a problem" blue screen: Hi, I have an Asus laptop and it started shutting off randomly and giving me the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem". I did not make any changes nor did I download anything new on the computer. I tried running the troubleshooter and reinstalling Windows but it...
  8. Problems re-installing windows as a live upgrade

Problems re-installing windows as a live upgrade: Hi – I have been trying to re-install W10 v1809 on a Kodlix mini-computer. Link here: http://www.kodlix.com/index.php/gn41-mini-pc/ The system came (Feb. 2019) with 1803 Pro installed on a built-in eMMC 5.1 storage device. Within a week, windows update upgraded to 1809. Due...
  9. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.Windows 10 Insider...

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.Windows 10 Insider...: how to do Windows 10 Insider Preview 18875.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0xca00a000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-were-problems-installing-some-updates-but/cf257a39-1618-4a43-957e-2feeed29d7e0
  10. Installing Viber for desktop problem

Installing Viber for desktop problem: Hi there, I've been trying to install Viber for desktop using Windows 10 but it always gives an error message "One or more issues caused the setup to fail". Then I tried to install in on my other laptop using Windows 7 and it successfully installed without any glitch. I...