Windows 10: Windows 10 installation problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 installation problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed w10 using the downloader a few days ago. It it worked fine, then on the desktop it froze. now I cannot boot up. It just stays on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willgf89, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Willgf89 Win User

Windows 10 installation problem.

I installed w10 using the downloader a few days ago.

It it worked fine, then on the desktop it froze.

now I cannot boot up. It just stays on the first screen. This is really annoying, how can I fix this ?

:)

Willgf89, Sep 12, 2015

2. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Sep 12, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, suggest you create a bootable Windows 10 disk which should give you some recovery options.
    How To Create Windows 10 Installation Disk Or Bootable USB

Can you describe your current boot sequence more exactly- what is what you call 'the first screen'?

What were you doing when it froze and can you recall any significant change you made before it froze?
    Do you have any disk images of your system when working - e.g. using Macrium Reflect, Aomei Backupper, O&O diskimage, Acronis TI?
    Did you enable system restore?

dalchina, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installation problem. - Similar Threads - installation problem

2. Problems after installing KB5035853

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after installing KB5035853: After installing KB5035853 my display does not turn anymore off when PC is idle.Furthermore, the power and drive LEDs only show for a short moment when the PC is powered on, else they are off.Any clues?Br, Helge Scheving...
  3. Problems after installing KB5035853

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after installing KB5035853: After installing KB5035853 my display does not turn anymore off when PC is idle.Furthermore, the power and drive LEDs only show for a short moment when the PC is powered on, else they are off.Any clues?Br, Helge Scheving...
  4. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  5. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  6. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...
  8. "MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.

"MRB", "EFI" and "GPT" problem when trying to Clean-Install W11 onto my Dell laptop.: I encountered this problem when trying to Clean-Install Windows 11 to my Dell Latitude 7430 laptop today, please see all three attached pictures. From what I can gather from google it looks like it could have something to do with the "Boot Sequence" or "Boot Mode" of the...
  9. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  10. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0