Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation - We couldnt find any drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation - We couldnt find any drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this is quite a long backstory so bear with me so my windows was running smoothly for the past year or so,until like in august,when i started doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bestmistakens, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Installation - We couldnt find any drivers

this is quite a long backstory so bear with me
    so my windows was running smoothly for the past year or so,until like in august,when i started doing reinstalls every month. i did my first reinstall for this month on december first. it started lagging on christmas,abd i reinstalled it again on the 27th,but accidentally installed both 32bit and 64bit. as i use 32bit,i installed my programs,got files etc and then it started lagging again. about 2 days ago it crashed on me and i restarted it,only to be greeted with automatic repair,and then i was stuck in a loop of it. i tried fixing it with system restore - didnt work. i tried using command prompt and some bootmgr commands - also didnt work. so i decided to reinstall. i was greeted with the terms and conditions yadda yadda (i made my usb with the windows media creation tool) and i clicked on custom installation. i formatted a partition,waited for some minutes and then it said it couldn't be formatted. I pressed ok and then all my drives were gone,with the message that "no drivers were detected,please load driver software" - something like that.
    now im quite stuck and i dont know what to do. if i could get any help finding out what my computer specs are if theyre needed,it would be very much appreciated. also,how could i fix this problem?

* i tried running cmd in the qindows install and listing the disks in diskpart and they all show with 0b

:)

bestmistakens, Dec 30, 2016

2. Bluetooth Problem in WIndows 10

I have Dell Inspiron 15R 5010.

i installed windows 10 recently...

but i couldnt find any driver for bluetooth.

the i have is not compatible.

wajeeh ul hassaq, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Kressly Win User
    Windows 10 pro We couldn't find any wireless devices on this PC

After the latest update of windows 10 pro I can no longer get out of Airplane Mode. I even did a system restore yet under airplane mode I see

We couldn't find any wireless devices on this PC

My Toshiba p755 can no longer detect wifi. When I try to force to put the airplane mode off it comes back on automatically .

how to solve this please

Kressly, Dec 30, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 Installation - We couldnt find any drivers

Sounds like your hard drive went bad. That would explain why Windows was slowing down so quickly after having re-installed and it finally just died. I've got Windows installations running since July 2015 when Windows 10 first came out and not having slowdowns on it.

NavyLCDR, Dec 30, 2016
  5. DVD
    DVD Win User
    I believe your hard drive is gone. You would need to use/buy another one to test.

Thema:

Windows 10 Installation - We couldnt find any drivers

1. Windows 10 Installation - We couldnt find any drivers - Similar Threads - Installation couldnt find

2. Windows installer finds no any drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer finds no any drivers: Not sure this issue may be addressed here. Just give it a try.My old PC starts having issues, on/off switch won't turn the machine on most of the times. So, I bought a second hand PSU different make & MB identical with the OEM one and tried to test which one of then or both...
  3. Windows installer finds no any drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer finds no any drivers: Not sure this issue may be addressed here. Just give it a try.My old PC starts having issues, on/off switch won't turn the machine on most of the times. So, I bought a second hand PSU different make & MB identical with the OEM one and tried to test which one of then or both...
  4. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face: Im trying to setup my surface pro with windows hello face, but i get this message?any help would be greatly appreciatedwe couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face...
  5. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face: Im trying to setup my surface pro with windows hello face, but i get this message?any help would be greatly appreciatedwe couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face...
  6. 0xC1900101 - 0x40021: we couldnt install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xC1900101 - 0x40021: we couldnt install windows 10: ERROR message during the windows 8 to 10 upgrade of a Lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370: we couldnt install windows 10 0xC1900101 - 0x40021 failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during SYPREP_RESPECIALIZE Tried twice, have followed tips such as turning antivirus off......
  7. We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: PLEASE HELP I am pulling my hair out. I have a Lenovo x230 Tablet running win10 pro. I have been looking for a fix for this error for 2 days. I have tried the gpedit, services.msc, reloaded win10 pro. Nothing has worked, Camera drivers are installed, biometiric drivers are...
  8. we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello: is microsoft going to fix this - we couldnt find a camera compatible for hello brand new inspiron and this happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-for-hello/ee95104f-ccfa-4da7-bcc8-32048f039419
  9. COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER

COULDNT FIND ANY DEVICE DRIVER: Hey guys, I have a problem. I had dual boot in my computer. Windows was in C and D. Ubuntu was in D but i had replaced my SDD. I want to install my windows again and update my Kubuntu 19.014 to Ubuntu 20.04. How can i do that? Thanks. Note: I tried to boot up with usb but...
  10. We couldnt find any drives, windows 10 installation

We couldnt find any drives, windows 10 installation: I just wanted to install windows 10 from dvd and when i want to install it says i dont have any hard drive you can see in images. In boot menu i can see my HDD but in windows installtion can not find it. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet 122528

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt find any drives windows 10

2. we couldnt find any driver windows 10

3. windows 10 install we couldnt find any drives

4. we couldnt find drivers windows 10,
  5. windows couldnt find any drivers in windows 10 installation,
  6. windows 10 setup couldnt find any drives,
  7. we couldnt find any drives.,
  8. we couldnt find any drives windows 10 install