Windows 10: Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start

Discus and support Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 and it worked fine for the 1st day then it went nuts. I tried to restore it can't find a restore point. I tried to recover and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by crazymama77, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start

I installed windows 10 and it worked fine for the 1st day then it went nuts. I tried to restore it can't find a restore point. I tried to recover and I can't find the back up disk. I tried reseting and that didn't work. I don't know what else to do. Please help

:)

crazymama77, Sep 13, 2015

2. Display issues

Didn't help Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start :(

start - now, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Display issues

Has anyone ever encountered such a problem?

The windows become small and the text is smeared each other..

Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

start - now, Sep 13, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start

How does "does not start" look like for you? What is displayed on the screen and what happens then (black screen?)?

You can use any PC with the same version of Windows 10 on it (e.g. Windows 10 Home) to create a new Windows 10 recovery drive:
    Recovery Drive - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Joergi, Sep 13, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User

jds63, Sep 13, 2015
  6. It goes to screen with windows and spinning dots then goes black and reboots. The only other computer I have is my husbands work laptop and he can't log in as administrator. And my daughter has a little acer but it runs really slow and is only 32 bit. Is there anything I can do without being an administrator?

crazymama77, Sep 14, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    See if can get a Windows 10 ISO make a disc, boot from it and try a repair install
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/download-windows-10-iso-file.1980/

Make a bootable disc from another PC has a DVD Drive with Burnaware free BurnAware | Download Burning Software

Or can make a bootable USB Flash Drive with Rufus http://rufus.akeo.ie/

option # 5 here https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...a.html#option5

If can not get access to recovery options (refresh) , this would be only choice, rather then inplace upgrade i mentioned.

jds63, Sep 14, 2015
  8. Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start

ok it's on creating Window's 10 media and its stuck at 55 percent progress for about an hour now

9. If I start it over will it take up space on my flash drive where it started downloading?

10. jds63 Win User
    Would be better to download on Hard drive as it is faster. I said to make the downloaded ISO you get onto a bootable Flash Drive with Rufus, not download it on thumb drive probably too slow this way.

jds63, Sep 14, 2015
  11. I'm sorry I reread it last night and I realized that I got it on the drive I just didn't boot the PC yet about to do that Thank You very much!

12. jds63 Win User
    It's o.k.. What is on what drive, downloaded ISO of Windows 10 ? Best save file to PC first, then you need to create a bootable Thumb Drive or DVD from this ISO to work, then boot from this on restart by pressing whichever key gets you to the boot manager on your system, usually shown upon boot on Manufacturer's logo screen.. Need help more, need make and model of PC or laptop.

jds63, Sep 14, 2015
  13. Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start

Ok so do I repair computer or install windows?

14. jds63 Win User
    What did you do, did you make a bootable USB thumb drive or a DVD Disc ? Option # 5 after you boot from the disc or Thumb drive https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/boot-to-advanced-startup-options-in-windows-10.6739/#option5

Not sure if this will work, but worth a try first, as other options of refresh but will loose installed software or try inplace upgrade second.
    Do you know how to boot from it, select whatever you are using, Thumb Drive or Disc ?

jds63, Sep 14, 2015
  15. Ok I made a bootable thumb drive I booted it Option # 5 and I' selected language and clicked repair this computer like it shows and now I'm at screen that says. Choose an option
    an arrow with continue
    troubleshoot
    turn off PC

Thema:

Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start

1. Windows 10 installed and now my comlputer won't start - Similar Threads - installed comlputer won't

2. Window install interrupted and now won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window install interrupted and now won't install: How do I get this box from showing up. My computer won't install windows because this pops up everytime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-install-interrupted-and-now-wont-install/9a4e9a6e-3a5f-4ccc-99b0-0336331aaafd
  3. Window install interrupted and now won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window install interrupted and now won't install: How do I get this box from showing up. My computer won't install windows because this pops up everytime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-install-interrupted-and-now-wont-install/9a4e9a6e-3a5f-4ccc-99b0-0336331aaafd
  4. Window install interrupted and now won't install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.: When I press the power button to turn on my computer the keyboard lights up and the fans start. After that nothing happensscreen doesn't turn on or anything and then the fans shut back off, and eventually the keyboard and 'on indicator' turn off as well. Then everything goes...
  6. I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed windows 11 on my computer and now it won't start up at all.: When I press the power button to turn on my computer the keyboard lights up and the fans start. After that nothing happensscreen doesn't turn on or anything and then the fans shut back off, and eventually the keyboard and 'on indicator' turn off as well. Then everything goes...
  7. Windows wasn't installing and now my computer won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wasn't installing and now my computer won't start: Okay, so I was building a PC for the first time and I plugged in a USB to install Windows and turned on my computer and it booted up, and I clicked to install Windows 10 64 bit. At first it seemed to be loading but then it just got stuck and wouldn't progress. I even left it...
  8. Windows 10 won't start or install windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't start or install windows 10: hey guys.. i have a problem and if anyone can help i would appreciate it... when i try to boot win 10 normally i see samsung pre boot and then black screen... when i try to install new win10 to clear this one i get stuck at purple/blue screen right before i need to choose...
  9. Installed Creators Update, now PC won't start

in Windows 10 Support
    Installed Creators Update, now PC won't start: Well I'm starting to panic since I can't get my laptop running. I installed Creators update yesterday with Windows Update tool. At first try it gave an error so I tried again and it managed to install the update. After updating, Windows required to restart, so that's what I...
  10. Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up: Hello, I have Windows 7 pc, installed 10 worked for two days, now won't start up. Tried repairing in safe mode, goes so far then says it can't repair. I have set Windows 7 as startup system, but says api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll missing. Please help. Need my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gateway NV55C wont boot