Windows 10: Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins

Discus and support Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there guys., I m having this problem with my laptop, just after last update from windows my internet connection restarts every 5 mins, i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joshuamz, Jan 2, 2017.

1. joshuamz Win User

Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins

Hi there guys., I m having this problem with my laptop, just after last update from windows my internet connection restarts every 5 mins, i have tried updating drivers but it seems to be in order..
    any ideas of what i could do on this case ?

thanks !
    and happy hollidays

:)

joshuamz, Jan 2, 2017

2. e63 restarts again and again......

It is also happening with my phone. It just restarts after every 5-10 mins when pc is connected to the internet via phone.

DeepakBarnwal, Jan 2, 2017
  3. RAAJ' Win User
    Error Code 0x80300113 - When using the Diagnose and Repair for Internet connection

So ive been facing internet connectivity issue on WINDOWS10 @ THOSHIBA Satellite S40-B. I can get on for about 5-10 mins then it just cuts out. ive done everything from reset the router the main box and even change cables. ive plugged and unplugged the
    cat cable. If i reset the computer it will work again for 5-10 more mins then cut out again. If I click diagnose and repair if gives me a error message. that message is Error Code 0x80300113 thats all it say.

RAAJ', Jan 2, 2017
  4. Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins

Welcome to the TenForums.

Came across this yesterday. It is for Intel and was just published a couple of weeks ago. You didn't mention if it is wired or wireless, assuming wireless as it is a laptop.

Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity

They, Intel, also suggested to go into Power Plan setting and under Wireless adapter, Power saving mode, set to maximum performance for battery and plugged in.

If this doesn't work you could try "Rolling Back" driver.

If this works then you should disable Windows handling your driver updates using this process. Very reversible.

Stop Windows Updating Drivers
    Right click on Windows Start
    Click on Control Panel
    Click on System and Security
    Click on System
    Click on Advance system settings
    Click on Hardware tab
    Click on Device Installation Settings
    Click on No
    A menu appears (first time) click Never Install driver software.
    You may get a warning. Click the option that says I’ll take care of it (not exact words)

Caledon Ken, Jan 2, 2017
  5. joshuamz Win User
    ok thanks buddy, but now what to do after this ?
    how to roll back drivers ?

joshuamz, Jan 2, 2017
  6. CountMike New Member
    In device manager find your adapter > Properties > Driver > Roll back driver, it will be greyed out if not available.
    But... first, go to Power Options > your power plan > Change plan settings > Change Advanced power settings > Wireless adapter settings and change to Maximum performance.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins

1. Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins - Similar Threads - internet connection cuts

2. I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??: I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-to-enter-my-password-about-every-5/3afc10d4-85da-47d2-8129-7ab156fc9342
  3. mobile hotspot cutting connection the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mobile hotspot cutting connection the internet: i do have a problem withe mobile hotspot when i do Activated to share the internet . I find the yellow triangle showing up on the network connection and the internet is disconnected completely from the device. I tried all the solutions such as deleting the driver or...
  4. Windows 10 internet connection keeps cutting out

Windows 10 internet connection keeps cutting out: Hi I have bought a new HP laptop, all software is up to date. the WIFI connection keeps cutting out and is driving me crazy. I can't do any work! I have tried de-selecting that box in Power Management. Doesn't help. I wanted to try changing the "Speed and Duplex" option...
  5. Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows

Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows: Hi. I have a Windows 10 desktop which I built my self 2 years ago, with no issues or problems at all until today. My Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting windows, even less than 5 mins. I've always used ethernet connection. I've tried these solutions:...
  6. BSOD about every 5 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  7. dns probe finished no internet problem for 2-5 mins

dns probe finished no internet problem for 2-5 mins: Hi! I'm getting this eror for 2 weeks now. i don't know what causes it. while i'm surfing or playing games or watchin a movie my connection is suddenly lost and i check my browser and it says dns probe finished no internet error. but after 2 or 5 mins it returns back to...
  8. My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help: Hello, In January of last year I built a moderate gaming PC with an i7-7700k, 1060 6gb, and some other stuff that's not important, anyways I've been playing games up until now fine, but recently I have been having trouble because of a windows blue screen error, every time i'm...
  9. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  10. How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins!: have tried everything under the sun to get my computer to stop going to sleep mode where i have to enter my password after 5 minutes to no avail. Please anyone who could help with this? 60430