Windows 10: Windows 10 intrface language pack starts downloading and then stops

Discus and support Windows 10 intrface language pack starts downloading and then stops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I have baught a laptop with Windows 10 and i need to put it in portuguese. iºve done the normal procedure and when i click download it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by António Jorge Oliveira, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Windows 10 intrface language pack starts downloading and then stops

Hello

I have baught a laptop with Windows 10 and i need to put it in portuguese.

iºve done the normal procedure and when i click download it starts and after 3 seconds it goes back to the previous page, i mean DOWNLOAD LANGUAGE PACK.

It does this in a loop.

Is there a link to download and install?

thanks

:)

António Jorge Oliveira, Jul 23, 2018

2. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Language pack not downloading

Hi,

In order for us to find out the root cause of the issue, we would like to gather more information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried restarting the download? What was the result?
    • Were the language packs downloaded on the same day?
    • How are you downloading the language pack?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Windows 10 intrface language pack starts downloading and then stops

Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 intrface language pack starts downloading and then stops

1. Windows 10 intrface language pack starts downloading and then stops - Similar Threads - intrface language pack

2. Language Packs on Windows 10 stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs on Windows 10 stops working: I have Windows 10 Pro on my laptop, and I have Hebrew installed along with the default language, English.Every once in a while I think it happens after every boot, but I have not checked thoroughly enough, when I try to change to Hebrew it doesn't let me do so, even though it...
  3. Language Packs on Windows 10 stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Packs on Windows 10 stops working: I have Windows 10 Pro on my laptop, and I have Hebrew installed along with the default language, English.Every once in a while I think it happens after every boot, but I have not checked thoroughly enough, when I try to change to Hebrew it doesn't let me do so, even though it...
  4. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  5. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  6. Language Pack Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Language Pack Not Downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Pack Not Downloading: I am trying to download a language pack but whenever I click download the bar does not move and nothing is downloading. There is nothing wrong with my internet, it just does not download.The picture is what I've been looking at for a while now, the bars are completely static....
  8. Downloading Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Language Pack: Hi, I was unable to download the language pack, pls help check for me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-language-pack/eab2e127-54b0-4d3d-997a-12d99350757d
  9. Windows 10 Stuck at Downloading Language Pack

Windows 10 Stuck at Downloading Language Pack: For the Last two days I have been trying to get my computer to install a language pack but it refuses to do so. Whenever it tries to download the pack, it just keeps getting stuck and never completes the download :[ATTACH] In-fact sometimes the setting program freezes when...
  10. Language packs downloading

Language packs downloading: I can't download English(US) speech and handwriting packs. How can I do it? Please, give me help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs-downloading/cfdc0dbc-12d8-40f2-a5cc-f39df7bc8b9d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 Download language pack stops

2. windows 10 language stops downloading

3. windows download language pack downloading stops