Windows 10: windows 10+ iphone

Discus and support windows 10+ iphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My daughters iphone no longer shows pops up when she plugs it in, it use to say do you want to download pictures as soon as she connected it to 10. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wood, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Wood Win User

windows 10+ iphone

My daughters iphone no longer shows pops up when she plugs it in, it use to say do you want to download pictures as soon as she connected it to 10. Now it does nothing and does not even show up in devices and drives, I am assuming something got checked that was not checked or the other way around. Same iphone that did work, I don't know about 10 updates.

:)

2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 31, 2016
  3. Nancy7141 Win User
    How do I just download the recent pictures?

I downloaded Windows 10 and now it insists on downloading all the pictures from my iphone. I tried unclicking all the pictures on the iphone and then clicking on the new pictures and Windows 10 still wants to download all the iphone pictures.

Nancy7141, Oct 31, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

windows 10+ iphone

Apple's Support site shows her how to fix it. You uninstall iTunes and iCloud, then reboot. Download iTunes and iCloud and install. Thr problem is caused when Bonjour service gets hosed up.

Another issue is people getting too happy with trying to over secure their computer, thinking that they are doing theirself a favor.

Windows and iOS devices were never meant to co-exist in a perfect world.

She does not have to plug it into the computer with iOS is able to now sync to iTunes over WiFi.

I personally cannot even remember the last time that I ever connected mine and my wife's iPhones to out laptops to move files. I use a File Explorer app that allows me to connect to Windows Shares whenever I am on our network.

All phone backups go to iCloud Backups.

bro67, Oct 31, 2016
Thema:

windows 10+ iphone

1. windows 10+ iphone - Similar Threads - 10+ iphone

2. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  3. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  4. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  6. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  7. How to delete photos from iPhone iOS 16 when importing to Windows 10 PC? I can find no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete photos from iPhone iOS 16 when importing to Windows 10 PC? I can find no...: PS I used to do this via iTunes, but no longer seem to have that option; but that's a topic for Apple forum I think. I'm using Windows Photo option that automatically pops up when I connect my iPhone to my PCEvery time I come back to this, I am frustrated and give up. I've...
  8. How to delete photos from iPhone iOS 16 when importing to Windows 10 PC? I can find no...

How to delete photos from iPhone iOS 16 when importing to Windows 10 PC? I can find no...: PS I used to do this via iTunes, but no longer seem to have that option; but that's a topic for Apple forum I think. I'm using Windows Photo option that automatically pops up when I connect my iPhone to my PCEvery time I come back to this, I am frustrated and give up. I've...
  9. How to delete photos from iPhone iOS 16 when importing to Windows 10 PC? I can find no...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having trouble figuring out how to mirror iPhone screen to Windows 10 laptop. I need to be able to do this for work purposes, as I need to share my iPhone screen with coworkers during virtual meetings. I have searched online for solutions, but I am not very tech-savvy...