Windows 10: Windows 10 is awful

Discus and support Windows 10 is awful in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear community, Please tell me why we put up with this sub-par operation system. I've just recently received a massive update - that shut my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UncleWiggly_O_o, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is awful

Dear community,

Please tell me why we put up with this sub-par operation system.

I've just recently received a massive update - that shut my computer down while I was working, mind you - and now my PC cannot open a new folder, will white out a window if I so much as click it twice and will not recognize two of my older external drives.

Issues I had no problem with before the update.

I am loosing my patience with Windows 10 . . . it is a god awful system that should be discontinued . . . and fast.

I cringe every time the little window pops up in the right hand corner just waiting to ram another massive update down my throat to screw up my computer even more.

I'm grateful for my old laptop that still runs windows 7 . . . it's always been a great machine.

I also use it often to repair my windows 10 pc.

Please issue windows 7 downgrades over the windows 10 os. I'll be first in line.

Thank you,

UW

:)

UncleWiggly_O_o, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is awful

Delta6326, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is awful

1. Windows 10 is awful - Similar Threads - awful

2. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  3. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  4. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  5. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  6. Let me delete these awful Ads!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let me delete these awful Ads!: Hello, No, I don't want these suggestion. Please let me know how to disable or hide these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-me-delete-these-awful-ads/704249f3-b237-4f4b-8646-33c8261a4e34
  7. Let me delete these awful Ads!

Let me delete these awful Ads!: Hello, No, I don't want these suggestion. Please let me know how to disable or hide these things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-me-delete-these-awful-ads/704249f3-b237-4f4b-8646-33c8261a4e34
  8. Chrome "Aw, Snap": Solution, Not Renaming EXE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome "Aw, Snap": Solution, Not Renaming EXE: This is not a question, rather, it's a post that I hope will help someone else. Like many people/orgs we recently were impacted with the Chrome "Aw, Snap" error. In our case, the error code was: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.Most posted answers included a "solution" to rename the...
  9. Chrome "Aw, Snap": Solution, Not Renaming EXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome "Aw, Snap": Solution, Not Renaming EXE: This is not a question, rather, it's a post that I hope will help someone else. Like many people/orgs we recently were impacted with the Chrome "Aw, Snap" error. In our case, the error code was: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.Most posted answers included a "solution" to rename the...
  10. Chrome "Aw, Snap": Solution, Not Renaming EXE

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 is an awful os