Windows 10: Windows 10 is empowering developers to dream again

Discus and support Windows 10 is empowering developers to dream again in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday Terry showed you how Windows 10 will usher in a new generation of Windows by powering innovation and more personal computing across the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 is empowering developers to dream again

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/buildingapp...dream-again-3/

:)

Brink, Jan 21, 2015

2. Cortana creator

Hi Benjamin,

We appreciate your interest with Cortana. To answer your question, Microsoft has developed this virtual assistant to provide Windows users a better experience and to also enhance the Search feature. If you'd like to learn more or be part of those who'd like
    to help develop Cortana, you may also check this blog: Cortana
    Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experiences for millions of users

For an additional reference, you may also check this article from Microsoft TechNet:
    Cortana: Introducing your personal digital assistant.

Feel free to reach out to the community if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 21, 2015
  3. BADI72 Win User
    Nokia N97 Running Maemo

Dear Sirs,

Is Nokia considering the development of a new Operating system Maemo based for N97 like it did for the N900?

As an owner of a new N97 I think Maemo could really empower this relatively new platform.

Thank you,

Ad.

BADI72, Jan 21, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 is empowering developers to dream again

1. Windows 10 is empowering developers to dream again - Similar Threads - empowering developers dream

2. Dream Aquarium Install problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dream Aquarium Install problems: I am having trouble trying to install and Run the Screen Saver Dream Aquarium....Please Help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dream-aquarium-install-problems/8200a45e-6d82-42c6-ac44-830c2cd47dc1
  3. Microsoft’s dream of foldable Windows 10 PCs is coming true

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s dream of foldable Windows 10 PCs is coming true: Last year, Microsoft announced two dual-screen devices—Surface Neo and Surface Duo to serve as pioneers of a new form factor. With Surface Neo, Microsoft has created a new form factor of Windows PCs and OEM partners are also working on similar hardware with design tweaks. At...
  4. HDMI sweet dream

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI sweet dream: My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now....
  5. HDMI sweet dream

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI sweet dream: My Plex on my Win 7 PC has quit working, so I am using the hdmi ports from pc to tv to watch videos. It works fairly well. At first the only sound I could get was from PC speakers (it was ok but not as good as if it came from the tv). It seems to have fixed itself now....
  6. #MSBuild - Microsoft 365 empowers developers to build intelligent apps

in Windows 10 News
    #MSBuild - Microsoft 365 empowers developers to build intelligent apps: Today, at our annual Build conference, Satya Nadella and Scott Guthrie talked about the vision and strategy of rationalizing Microsoft’s platform into an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge, enlightened by AI and mixed reality and architected for the modern computing...
  7. A gamer's dream Windows 10 on PS4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A gamer's dream Windows 10 on PS4?: Hello! I noticed that the PlayStation 4 has similar specifications to a PC, so I wonder if there would be a way to install Windows 10 on it. Of course I would try that on a spare disk, so if it doesn't work I would just connect the original disk back and forget about it. I...
  8. Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience: Today, we are pleased to announce the public preview of the Cortana Skills Kit which allows developers to easily create intelligent, personalized experiences for Cortana. Our vision for Cortana has always been to create a digital personal assistant that’s available to...
  9. Windows 10 development.

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 development.: Dev Exclusive How Microsoft built, and is still building, Windows 10 Emil Protalinski August 13, 2015 9:20 AM Windows 10 for PCs arrived two weeks ago. Thankfully, we don’t need to wait years to say this will be a Microsoft operating system release like no other. The...
  10. Windows 10 Patch Strategy: IT Dream Or Nightmare?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Patch Strategy: IT Dream Or Nightmare?: "Windows 10 isn't for all of us, but for each of us." That's the tagline Microsoft is using to convey that Windows 10 won't cater to one particular group of users. Instead, it will be able to conform to how we individually use the system to fit our unique needs. For...