Windows 10: Windows 10 is getting a more configurable Quiet Hours feature

Discus and support Windows 10 is getting a more configurable Quiet Hours feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10’s Quiet Hours feature, first introduced on Windows Phone, is getting upgraded with the upcoming Windows 10 Redstone 4 release. Microsoft is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 is getting a more configurable Quiet Hours feature

Read more: Windows 10 Is Getting a More Configureable Quiet Hours Feature - Thurrott.com

See also:

:)

Brink, Jan 11, 2018

2. Action Center Notifications and Sounds stop working

Try the steps here to configure the quiet hours on your PC: How to configure Quiet Hours in Windows 10

293a3c4d-30fd-4eea-9279-6d8867de5823, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Unable to set the times for "quiet hours"

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Quiet Hours configuration

The default configuration for quiet hours in Windows 10 client is:

• The feature is enabled by default on all machines
    • The window of time when it can be engaged is from
      12 midnight to 6 AM
    • Notifications related to calls from VOIP lock screen call capable apps and Alarms are allowed to come through.
    The user can disable the feature, or change the times of quiet hours, and/or determine if calls are allowed through the
    Quiet Hours Settings screen. Settings are on a per-user basis only.

Quiet Hours settings screen

• Type Settings in search bar.
    • Click the Search and Apps tab, then click
      Notifications
    • Scroll until you see the Quiet Hours options.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is getting a more configurable Quiet Hours feature

1. Windows 10 is getting a more configurable Quiet Hours feature - Similar Threads - getting more configurable

2. Windows 10 is finally getting desktop spotlight feature and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is finally getting desktop spotlight feature and more: As you may already know, the next feature update ‘October 2020 Update’ for Windows 10 is going to be a minor release, which means that you won’t get any exciting new features this year. However, if you’re still part of the Windows Insider program, you will soon be allowed to...
  3. Windows 10 gets storage health monitoring feature and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets storage health monitoring feature and more: With the latest preview update, Microsoft is rolling out multiple improvements to Windows 10, including one new feature that will help you monitor the health of your storage drives. In addition, the update also introduces improvements for Notepad and Microsoft’s Your Phone...
  4. Windows 10 to get “sent from phone” feature and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to get “sent from phone” feature and more: Windows 10’s phone companion feature was originally designed for Windows Phones, Android, and iPhone, but then Microsoft narrowed it to an Android-only feature. Lately, Microsoft has further limited Your Phone’s useful and advanced features to select Samsung phones....
  5. cannot find quiet hours setting - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find quiet hours setting - windows 10: i want to turn off quiet hours, so: "How to configure Quiet Hours in Windows 10 Click the Action Center button in the taskbar. It looks like a speech bubble. Right-click Quiet hours. Click Go to settings. Click the switches beneath any options you'd like to disable or...
  6. Ability to SCHEDULE Quiet Hours in Windows Removed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ability to SCHEDULE Quiet Hours in Windows Removed?: Can someone confirm that Microsoft actually removed the ability to schedule quiet hours in Windows 10? If appears the scheduling function was removed and they added "Focus Assist" which only allows you to MANUALLY TOGGLE the notification sound suppression....
  7. Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours: Moved to General Discussion. 32979
  8. Quiet Hours Symbol

in Windows 10 Support
    Quiet Hours Symbol: Every time I boot up or reboot the notification shows the PC has turned on quiet hours and the little Quiet hours symbol shows. I can turn quiet hours off manually by going into the notification area and toggle the quiet hours pane. I do not wish to do this every boot...
  9. Alarm apps to break through Quiet Hours now in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Alarm apps to break through Quiet Hours now in Windows 10: We just enabled this in the next Insider fast-ring flight of the Creators Update! All third-party alarm apps will break through quiet hours now, just like the first-party alarm app! Thank you everyone for letting us know that this feature was important to you!...
  10. Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours: I'm running Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.10586 according to the `ver` command). When I first installed Windows 10 a few weeks ago, the Action Center behaved in a way I would have considered normal. At some point in the evening, it would go into "quiet hours" and I looked...