Windows 10: Windows 10 is not accepting the password

Discus and support Windows 10 is not accepting the password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, There are two user accounts in Windows 10 Desktop Computer. Both are Microsoft outlook accounts. One is administrator and another is user. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ugn10, Sep 24, 2016.

1. ugn10 Win User

Windows 10 is not accepting the password

Hi,

There are two user accounts in Windows 10 Desktop Computer. Both are Microsoft outlook accounts. One is administrator and another is user.

I can log in user account, abcd@outlook.com and I can browse Internet as well. But I am not able to log in administrator account, xyz@outlook.com. It says password is incorrect. I can log in xyz@outlook.com on another computer’s browser with the same password.

Please let me know. How to resolve it?

Regards

:)

ugn10, Sep 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 is not accepting the password

Hi,

Sometimes changing settings in your account can affect how you sign in. Let's check if
    resetting your password will rectify this concern.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards.

Roberto Ven, Sep 24, 2016
  3. GNJha Win User

Hi,

There are two user accounts in Windows 10 Desktop Computer. Both are Microsoft outlook accounts. One is administrator and another is user.

I can log in user account, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I can browse Internet as well. But I am not able to log in administrator account,
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It says password is incorrect. I can log in
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    on another computer’s browser with the same password.

Please let me know. How to resolve it?

Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is not accepting the password - Similar Threads - accepting password

2. My laptop is stuck in power on and does not accept my finger print nor password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in power on and does not accept my finger print nor password.: Hi I'm Rumbul user of Asus vivobook S15 OLED. I'm unable to sign in on my laptop. It's not accept my finger print nor password. I request you to look on this matter and please try to resolve and fix this problem.Thank you...
  3. My laptop is stuck in power on and does not accept my finger print nor password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in power on and does not accept my finger print nor password.: Hi I'm Rumbul user of Asus vivobook S15 OLED. I'm unable to sign in on my laptop. It's not accept my finger print nor password. I request you to look on this matter and please try to resolve and fix this problem.Thank you...
  4. Need to reset Windows, not accepting password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to reset Windows, not accepting password: I have a maybe 3 year old Lenovo laptop. I don't use it often but trying to. When I turned it on, it told me it was "uninstalling changes.". Then I got a black screen, windows never booting upI don't really have anything but a Google drive link and Outlook email on the...
  5. When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. Passwords are not accepted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. Passwords are not accepted.: When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. A password is required to perform any repair or repair command. Passwords from Windows or Microsoft accounts are not accepted. What can be done?...
  6. Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted: Hi there,Windows 10 doesn't start up anymore. Therefore I started that procedure for Start-up Repair 3 times hard reset to remove latest updates which obviously cause this trouble. I perfectly got there to the Start-up Repair screen and my Microsoft User account also shows up...
  7. Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted

Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted: Hi there,Windows 10 doesn't start up anymore. Therefore I started that procedure for Start-up Repair 3 times hard reset to remove latest updates which obviously cause this trouble. I perfectly got there to the Start-up Repair screen and my Microsoft User account also shows up...
  8. Windows 10 Start-up Repair: Password for my MS Account not being accepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...: Two days ago I changed my laptop's pin windows hello and since then I have not been able to login to my laptop. The password no longer works, I cannot finish setting up my pin on the sign in page, I cannot reset the password since my only option is to use a USB flash with the...
  10. How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...

How can I login to my Windows 10 laptop when it won't accept the password and the pin...: Two days ago I changed my laptop's pin windows hello and since then I have not been able to login to my laptop. The password no longer works, I cannot finish setting up my pin on the sign in page, I cannot reset the password since my only option is to use a USB flash with the...