Windows 10: Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM

Discus and support Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Guys ! yesterday I faced this problem. I had installed 4GB of RAM and my computer showed 2.64 GB usable [img] And I found found videos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ankitroc, May 26, 2016.

1. Ankitroc Win User

Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM

Guys ! yesterday I faced this problem. I had installed 4GB of RAM and my computer showed 2.64 GB usable

Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM [​IMG]

And I found found videos and they told that msconfig will solve this problem.

But for me msconfig had not worked So I just tried this method

I went to System Settings and just under advance system settings > performance > settings > advanced > virtual memory > I unchecked ' automatically manage paging file size for all drives ' and after that I set that to no paging file.

And when I restarted my pc then there was unusual behaviour so I again checked ' automatically manage paging file size for all drives' then after restart My windows started using my RAM

Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM [​IMG]

So Finally I solved my problem ! If any one of you more know about this topic can you tell me how did it happened ! What happened behind the process

And it's for those too who are not getting results using msconfig. You may try this it may work for you !

Thanks

:)

Ankitroc, May 26, 2016

2. Newly installed RAM is not usable.

I had 2 gb ram during windows 10 upgrade. I added 1 gb new ram. Now it is showing Installed ram is 3 gb but usable only 1.68 gb. My os s 32 bit. Please help to make it use all the 3gb ram.

Piyali Sen, May 26, 2016
  3. Usable RAM is less than installed RAM

I have installed 6gb of RAM in my notebook but it is showing only 2.99gb usable. Is there anything i can do to utilize full 6 gb RAM?

PC configuration

Processor : Intel® Core™ i5-430M Processor (3M Cache, 2.27 GHz)

RAM : 6 GB

Thank you!!

AkshayJanwe, May 26, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM

1. Windows 10 is not Using installed RAM - Similar Threads - Using installed RAM

2. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?: Hello, first of all, sorry for my english , not my first language.Second of all, i just upgraded my RAM from 16GB to 32GB. The problem is, that windows sees 32gb but uses only 16GB. The rest is "reserved for hardware", which is wierd, because to my knowledge, this is for...
  3. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?: Hello, first of all, sorry for my english , not my first language.Second of all, i just upgraded my RAM from 16GB to 32GB. The problem is, that windows sees 32gb but uses only 16GB. The rest is "reserved for hardware", which is wierd, because to my knowledge, this is for...
  4. Windows RAM Use: 12GB installed, but only 10GB in use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows RAM Use: 12GB installed, but only 10GB in use?: ..I confirmed CPU is X64.I have BIOS AMI R01-A3, 2020-08-18I found this reference page for the specific computer model: https://www.helpdrivers.com/desktops/Acer/Aspire/Aspire_TC-390/ It lists the same version number, but with a slightly newer date: 2020/11/03This doesn't...
  5. New installed ram is not being used by windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New installed ram is not being used by windows: i bought 8x2 16gb ram kit from crucial for my predator helios 500 laptop. here is the problem:after is installed both sticks, i boot up windows with only the original 16 gb rams .it seems windows sees that there is additional 16gb but it doesn't use them for some reasonand...
  6. RAM used by Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM used by Windows 10: I am using a Dell OptiPlex 3050 AIO with 4 GB RAM running on a 64 bit Windows 10 Home Single Language OS 2004 Version, which I have been given to understand is the latest. Whilst checking the Processes Tab of the Task Manager, I observe that with just the Firefox Browser...
  7. Windows 10 only using half the installed RAM

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 only using half the installed RAM: Device nameDESKTOP-AJD2UQS ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor 4.10 GHz Installed RAM64.0 GB (31.9 GB usable) Device ID Product ID System type64-bit operating system, x64-based processor EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 Installed on‎2021-‎03-‎15 OS...
  8. Windows 10 only using half the installed RAM

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 only using half the installed RAM: Device nameDESKTOP-AJD2UQS ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor 4.10 GHz Installed RAM64.0 GB (31.9 GB usable) Device ID Product ID System type64-bit operating system, x64-based processor EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 Installed on‎2021-‎03-‎15 OS...
  9. Not all installed RAM being used by windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not all installed RAM being used by windows 10: I have 16GB of ram installed in my system, and only 8GB are being used by windows. The rest are "Hardware Reserved"? This seems to be a very common problem, but I haven't found a solution that works yet. Task Manager: Screenshot - d693e24eaa1ead0ad2337b74a4250b0d - Gyazo...
  10. Not whole RAM used on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not whole RAM used on Windows 10: I got an extre ROM card recently but i cant get it to work. However the problem is not in the card nor the slot everything works fine and the card is also recognized by BIOS but in Windows one of the cards has no effect other the being recognized as plugged in. [img]...