Windows 10: Windows 10 is showing Windows Vista window borders

Discus and support Windows 10 is showing Windows Vista window borders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I was watching a YouTube video in fullscreen and when it ended I exited the fullscreen to find my window borders as if they were the ones in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Qwertyfish01, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Windows 10 is showing Windows Vista window borders

So I was watching a YouTube video in fullscreen and when it ended I exited the fullscreen to find my window borders as if they were the ones in Windows Vista, the individual buttons that look like a cross between Windows XP and Windows 7, not the ones that you'll see if you look up "Windows Vista window borders". As I say this it does this more and more often, at first it was a split second but then it was long enough to observe it. Now it happens when I close and open windows too. What's happening?

:)

Qwertyfish01, Feb 12, 2016
  2. BrianHY Win User

How to get rid of black borders on screen (Windows 10)

I use Windows 10. Just recently it shows black borders on all 4 sides. I am not using any new software. How do I get rid of the borders?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

BrianHY, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Keeping Game Fullscreen

Speaking of alt tabbing, I noticed if I alt tab from a game and then return again while a window border is showing, the border then becomes like the windows 7 border for some strange reason.

RafaelCaba, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 is showing Windows Vista window borders

1. Windows 10 is showing Windows Vista window borders - Similar Threads - showing Vista window

2. Vista to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vista to windows 10: Hello, I know this topic has been visited here before and I've read them but not sure if the 2 upgrades I've made make a difference, so here goes. I have a IPIBL-LB Benicia motherboard HP Pavilion a6400 PC it's all stock except i exchanged the CPU with an Intel Core 2 Quad...
  3. Vista to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vista to windows 10: Hello, I know this topic has been visited here before and I've read them but not sure if the 2 upgrades I've made make a difference, so here goes. I have a IPIBL-LB Benicia motherboard HP Pavilion a6400 PC it's all stock except i exchanged the CPU with an Intel Core 2 Quad...
  4. Vista to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vista to Windows 10: I have a computer with Windows Vista Enterprise, with a valid product key. I had some problems and got an error message saying I had to reinstall Windows. I don't have the installation disc. I contacted Microsoft to ask for help. They told me to make a bootable drive from...
  5. Vista to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vista to Windows 10: I have a computer with Windows Vista Enterprise, with a valid product key. I had some problems and got an error message saying I had to reinstall Windows. I don't have the installation disc. I contacted Microsoft to ask for help. They told me to make a bootable drive from...
  6. Upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 10: What is the best, easiest, and cheapest way to upgrade my Windows Vista PC to Windows 10 please? Is there anything specific I need to check before trying to do it? The PC meets the minimum RAM, disk space, and processor speed requirements but might I need to check...
  7. Updating Windows Vista to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows Vista to Windows 10: I am updating a personal laptop that currently has Windows Vista on it. I verified that the System Requirements are all good, I've bought Windows 10, I've redeemed it, and it goes through the Installation and that is where I encounter a problem. When I click on it to open,...
  8. Vista to Window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Vista to Window 10: I have got a senior center that has 10 pc's that are licensed with Vista and now I want to install/upgrade to Windows 10, how much I would I have to pay for license? Also can I upgrade to Windows 10 from Vista, or should I be doing a clean install? JohnRoss7...
  9. Vista to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vista to Windows 10: How do I do a clean install from Vista Home Premium to Windows 10? What drivers or programs will need to be loaded after the install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/vista-to-windows-10/86a6f3aa-d214-4825-93db-b4a1ae513702
  10. Windows Vista to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Vista to Windows 10: My PC was upgraded from Vista to Win 10. For some reason on start-up, two selections were given. The first one was Windows 10, and the second was Windows Set-up. I accidentally clicked on Windows Set-up instead of Windows 10. Unbeknownst to me, the computer was looking...