Windows 10: Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power.

Discus and support Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Usually, Windows 10 will increase the "Speed" of the when there is a heavily demanding task for windows to run, but this is not the case when my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nickylego14, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power.

Usually, Windows 10 will increase the "Speed" of the when there is a heavily demanding task for windows to run, but this is not the case when my laptop is not plugged in, and when set to the "better performance" power setting. In order to get this speed increase, I have to leave my laptop left plugged in. I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803.

I already tried:

• setting my power mode to "best performance"
    • setting my power plan to "High Performance"
    • reinstalling windows

This is the picture of the Power mode(on battery).

Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power. [​IMG]

This is what I mean by speed. Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power. d55989f7-5b79-464b-9792-ba5a638862ee?upload=true.png

:)

nickylego14, Jul 31, 2018
  2. DianeGill Win User

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power.

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

Hi Sanjeev,

I suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Troubleshooting
    • Under System and Security Click Power usage
    • Let the troubleshooter run.
    If the above method does not help resolve the issue, then try the below :

• Click on Windows logo
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Create a Power Plan
    • Create a new Power plan and check

Vinod Archak, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power.

1. Windows 10 is slow when not plugged into power. - Similar Threads - slow plugged power

2. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  3. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in: Hie . My laptop carshes every 5-10min when ever i am working on it. First is checked with The power is plugged in and the battery also it crashed. Then i removed the battery and connected directly to power plugged in it crashes again. Can anyone help me figure out what is the...
  4. Laptop crashed when plugged in on power with no battery plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. laptop slows down when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop slows down when plugged in: so ive had this problem since i bought my new laptop a month ago. i have an acer aspire a515-45 with windows 11. whenever i plug the charger in the laptop starts lagging so hard its unuseableve, even if its just google the lag still persists. ive tried it all but havent been...
  6. laptop slows down when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop slows down when plugged in: so ive had this problem since i bought my new laptop a month ago. i have an acer aspire a515-45 with windows 11. whenever i plug the charger in the laptop starts lagging so hard its unuseableve, even if its just google the lag still persists. ive tried it all but havent been...
  7. Laptop extremely slow when plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop extremely slow when plugged: Laptop extremely slow when plugged inI've noticed, especially when gaming, that everything on my laptop slows down when it's plugged in and charging. Games are nearly impossible to play and it takes ages to load/navigate a webpage when the computer's plugged in. But the...
  8. Windows 10 slows down by a lot when plugged into a monitor or power adapter.

Windows 10 slows down by a lot when plugged into a monitor or power adapter.: This is really beginning to make me mad. Today I did my usual tasks on my laptop, I have a second monitor I like to use. However today I decided to do some work in the kitchen while eating so I took the laptop there. When I came back and plugged the laptop back into power...
  9. Laptop Slows Down When Plugged In.

Laptop Slows Down When Plugged In.: Laptop: HP EliteBook 8540w O.S: Windows 10 After a year of buying this laptop, when the battery used to be lower than 80% Either plugged in or not, the system used to slow down to the point of being unusablegames and videos lagging, webpages become unresponsive and etc.....
  10. Very slow computer when plugged with power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow computer when plugged with power: Hi, I am very satisfied with my new Lenovo laptop, but it has an issue. When the power cable is plugged in and it is charging (the problem is gone, when the battery is full), the computer i VERY slow - nearly useless.. It takes seconds before the letters appear on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 slow when not plugged in

2. windows runs slow when its not plugged into ac adapter

3. laptop is slow when puggled out of power?

4. window 10 slow when not plugged in laptop