Windows 10: Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.

Discus and support Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there a department that deals with BBB refferals because I am tired of getting the run around with people with no idea of how to solve Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HectorDelgado2, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.

Is there a department that deals with BBB refferals because I am tired of getting the run around with people with no idea of how to solve Windows 10 ERROR: PERPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR. This ERROR Loop can't be overriddden and my computer is now a BRICK. I don't think I should lose out on my computer due to a faulty WINDOWS 10 System.

:)

HectorDelgado2, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.

Delta6326, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.

1. Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems. - Similar Threads - worst ever systems

2. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  3. Windows 10 is the worst Operating System Ever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is the worst Operating System Ever: So the point is I am as user can not prevent my OS from updating. What is the odd policy for updating - force users and reboot their computer whatever Microsoft wants? Why should I deal with it?I have no user-friendly simple way to stop doing that "she it". I sent my notebook...
  4. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  5. Windows 10 Email App is the Worst Ever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Email App is the Worst Ever: After several years of trying to make it work, I am giving up on the Windows Mail app. Microsoft has had years to get it right and apparently just doesn't care enough to make this thing work. Some problems: 1. Doesn't always allow cut and paste. If you cut and paste...
  6. Worst windows update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst windows update ever: Hi, I know it is quite complicated process to update a piece of software and end-up having more bugs for each time you update. I've been using windows since i am using the computer itself but, I've never been so fed up with the OS and made me to reach out here. I lost my 2TB...
  7. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  8. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  9. Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever: I can't believe all the terrible issues with Win 10 . You know, we pay through our teeth to buy a PC , then we pay for Windows, then we pay for the internet. Then we pay for a game or two, then with Win 10 you want us to pay again to play games. You, Bill Gates , the...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...