Windows 10: windows 10 ISO file

Discus and support windows 10 ISO file in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently using Samsung laptop and I upgraded my OS from windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine till january but couple of week ago I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by siddharth2cool, Feb 18, 2016.

1. windows 10 ISO file

Hi,

I'm currently using Samsung laptop and I upgraded my OS from windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine till january but couple of week ago I ran sfc /scannow command and it showed me this command: windows found some corrupted file but was unable to fix. details are included win.log.cbs. then I tried using DISM but it didn't work as well. It said: file source not found. I think its problem of ISO but I'm not sure. if anyone has any idea please help me!*cry

:)

siddharth2cool, Feb 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 Updated

Hi there,

Try updating Windows through Windows 10 ISO file which the easiest way to do.

You can download the latest Windows 10 ISO file from the following link.

Standard • Windows ISO

And how to upgrade via Windows 10 ISO file instructions are at the following link.

How to Upgrade to Windows 10, using Windows 10 ISO

MCCshreyas, Feb 18, 2016
  3. x osn Win User
    Windows 10 create your own installation media

You will need to decrypt the Windows 10 ESD file which is located w/in the following folder

C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources\Install.esd

upon your hard disk & convert it from an esd file back in to an ISO file using an ESD to ISO decrypter for your Windows 10 installation which can be saved to a safe place upon your PC!

Windows 10 Forums> "ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File">

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/esd-to-iso-create-bootable-iso-from-windows-10-esd-file.7462/

Regards,

Xen.

x osn, Feb 18, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

windows 10 ISO file

Tech Bench link to download current Windows 10 version ISO file.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/techbench

A) First make sure you are on Current Win 10 version.
    The old version is 10240
    The current version is 10586.
    If you have the old version, use the Tech Bench link listed above and update.
    After that run the sfc again.

B) If you do have the current 10586 version, then use this method..................

Use the Tech Bench link and download the iso file.
    Once you have the iso downloaded, right click at the ISO > click Mount > leave it there
    Then open the elevated command prompt and copy and paste this................

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:H:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess

Note : H is the drive letter where the iso is mounted. Change it if your driver letter is different.

When it is completed, you should get the report that the operation is successful.
    Now run the sfc /scannow again. It should be ok this time.

davidhk, Feb 18, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    To : siddharth2cool,

In case you are not sure how to update from older version to 10586...............

Use this Tech Bench link and download the Windows 10 iso file:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...brrWLRbagYCa0w)()

scroll down to Select Edition > click the pointer at the right and select Windows 10 > click Confirm.
    click the pointer and select Language > make sure you pick the same language the computer is now running > click Confirm
    select the bit version, 32 or 64-bit. Make sure you select the same bit version as the computer is now running.
    at the bottom, click the pointer next to Save > click Save As > navigate to a folder of your choice > click the chosen folder > click Save
    The iso will start downloading to your chosen folder.
    When download is completed, go to that folder > open the folder > right click at the iso file > click Mount > click Setup.exe
    Installation will begin.
    It will allow you to keep you files, settings and apps.
    No product key is required.
    Activation will be automatic.

davidhk, Feb 18, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    @davidhk Nice work on your scripts, very informative *Thumbs

OldMike65, Feb 18, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Thank you.

davidhk, Feb 18, 2016
  8. windows 10 ISO file

I have downloaded the file and moved it to desktop but do I need to move it to This pc to mount it? because it doesn't shows any option to mount.
    Thanks for your time!*Smile

9. OldMike65 Win User
    If your mount option is missing, read this link.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

OldMike65, Feb 18, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Desktop is OK.
    When you mount it, it goes to your CD/DVD drive which has a drive letter. That is the driver letter you use to replace H.

davidhk, Feb 18, 2016
  11. OldMike65 Win User
    Hmmm interesting because..
    The Mount context menu allows you to mount ISO, IMG, and VHD files as a VIRTUAL drive. If you use it. *Smile

OldMike65, Feb 18, 2016
  12. I downloaded the mount option but do i need a CD/DVD in-order it to mount because even adding the feature i can't see the option but I have a cyber link power to go software and using that I can only burn. please reply as quickly as you can. Thanks again!

13. davidhk Win User

windows 10 ISO file

I don't know what to tell you.
    Sorry.

davidhk, Feb 18, 2016
  14. Here is the screenshot, please help if you can*cry

windows 10 ISO file [​IMG]

15. davidhk Win User
    I have to bow out.
    Sorry.

davidhk, Feb 18, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 ISO file

1. windows 10 ISO file - Similar Threads - ISO file

2. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  3. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  4. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  6. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  7. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own: In the past, I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from the official website without any trouble and did so multiple times in order to then use BootCamp and make disc partitions. But now, every time I try to access it and request to install it this error message appears: We...
  8. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own: In the past, I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from the official website without any trouble and did so multiple times in order to then use BootCamp and make disc partitions. But now, every time I try to access it and request to install it this error message appears: We...
  9. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

10. Windows 10x ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10x ISO file: I need the Windows 10x ISO file for VMwareCan you help me?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x-iso-file/fee04998-e170-4922-beec-37cc76966ce0