Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeyMattMan, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock my computer down for my work day so it can keep downloading, when I come back, the program is closed and the file is not where I told it where to save. What I'm I doing wrong?

Matt H.

:)

HeyMattMan, Aug 14, 2018

2. WIN 10 1803 Creators Update with Media Creation Tool and Skipping 1709

A. Yes, use the Media Creation tool/ISO file.

B&C.Media Creation tool would save everything. however, if it could not save anything, it would not proceed.

Updating to Windows 10 1803, the latest feature update should resolve your issue.

The fastest way to get the upgrade is through Media creation tool or ISO file.

Please download Media Creation Tool from the link below and select Upgrade this PC at the first screen.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

All steps, including upgrading using ISO file and Media creation tool, are covered here:

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2018/04/upgrade...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 14, 2018
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

creation of windows 10 media

Hi Jithesh,

You might face this issue if the downloaded setup file is corrupted.

• Did you try to download the setup again?
    • Did you try to upgrade through Windows Update?

First, I would suggest you to try updating through Windows Update and check if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10. If you are unable to upgrade through Windows Update, then I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO again and save it locally
    on the desktop and then try to run the upgrade.

Media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

1. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file... - Similar Threads - ISO Media Creation

2. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  3. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  4. Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file: I'm having problems upgrading a win 8.1 laptop to win 10. I've tried doing it directly via the site and I have also tried using a USB installation media creation tool to no avail so I though I would try this ISO thing but it looks like the same thing as the usb media creation...
  5. Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file: I'm having problems upgrading a win 8.1 laptop to win 10. I've tried doing it directly via the site and I have also tried using a USB installation media creation tool to no avail so I though I would try this ISO thing but it looks like the same thing as the usb media creation...
  6. Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool & downloading Windows 10 ISO: Hello, I'm trying to download the Windows 10 ISO for school however whenever I try the download stays stuck at 0%. I have tried a few fixes and not have worked. The link to the fixes I have tried is posted here. Some of the things he says to do seem to be inaccurate with...
  7. 1803 media creation tool

1803 media creation tool: is the 1803 media creation tool available? after a forced wipe and reload, I find that 1809 and 1903 cause my games to be laggy and unplayable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1803-media-creation-tool/cd3888e2-0741-4fd5-8928-6eabcb27f6d2
  8. iso media creation tool

iso media creation tool: windows 10 home 64bit 1607 Updated windows 7 home premium 64bit to windows 10 home. Then to windows 10 home 1607. Is the media creation tool the same as 'create system image' in windows 10 home? Can I make an iso installer? Can it be activated with the windows 7 home...
  9. Media Creation Tool or MSDN ISO?

Media Creation Tool or MSDN ISO?: Is there any difference between creating a bootable Windows 10 USB drive with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and downloading MSDN's Windows 10 ISO to manually create a bootable USB drive with it? 10620
  10. Media Creation Tool - ISO Failure

Media Creation Tool - ISO Failure: I am trying to create a bootable USB/DVD through the Media Creation Tool and am failing each time. I have selected English, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit for the options and tried both the USB Flash Drive option and ISO options and have resulted in only "Something happened"...