Windows 10: Windows 10 issue

Discus and support Windows 10 issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with windows in some places, all problems with fonts, last time I installed some old fonts I have and it's very old maybe 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by albarbary, Feb 2, 2018.

1. albarbary Win User

Windows 10 issue

Hello,
    I have a problem with windows in some places, all problems with fonts, last time I installed some old fonts I have and it's very old maybe 12 years old.
    I face issues with displaying some contents in apps and browser, for example and this is the big issue for me when I searched on google search is not sow correctly see how it should look

Windows 10 issue [​IMG]

but in the real it's looking like this

Windows 10 issue [​IMG]

and image search results also is looking not right

Windows 10 issue [​IMG]

this issue disable all image search tools
    I tried Chrome and Edge ((SAME ISSUE))
    I tried Font Cache Solution (nothing changed)
    So please help me I am facing another issues in apps for display.
    Please HELP*cry*cry*cry

:)

albarbary, Feb 2, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Feb 2, 2018
  4. hiphopper Win User

Windows 10 issue

You say you installed some very old fonts. Could be you overwrote some system fonts? Try a system restore or Windows reset.

hiphopper, Feb 2, 2018
  5. albarbary Win User
    the problem this is not easy to do because I have a lot of apps to install again so it's easy if there any solution other than this

albarbary, Feb 2, 2018
  6. You can restore Windows fonts settings by opening Control Panel --> Fonts --> Font settings and click Restore default font settings button.

FreeBooter, Feb 2, 2018
  7. albarbary Win User
    Thank you I did this also no change

albarbary, Feb 2, 2018
  8. spunk Win User

Windows 10 issue

The best thing to do would be to uninstall the Old Fonts you installed.
    You can change the Font style in Opera or any other browser by going to it's Tools menu: Opera Help

spunk, Feb 3, 2018
  9. albarbary Win User
    Thank you,
    I hate to say that, but I did this also .

albarbary, Feb 4, 2018
  10. dalchina New Member
    Hi, browser rendering is one thing, fonts in apps another.

Could you post a couple of screenshots where you are concerned about the appearance of the text in a program or universal app, highlighting the area you are concerned about?

Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 issue

1. Windows 10 issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  3. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  4. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  6. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  7. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  9. Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming

Audio issue using headset microphone while gaming: Hello everybody,it would be very nice if someone could help me. While playing Pubg mobile in gameloop emulator I am facing issue when I use headphone mic. I set Input/Output default as headphones. Now whenever i turn on mic in game I cannot hear sound no game sound and no...
  10. 0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...: I am getting error 0x80070643 when running Windows Update. I ran through the steps in KB5028997 to increase the Windows Recovery partition. Everything appears to work up to the last step of running reagentc /enable when I get the Windows RE image was not found. below are the...